Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Some bitch rated this guy a 6

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
You question it because your a male, mos tmales cant rate othe rmales. Especially bluepilled males think a man must look hypermasculine to look attractive ( overprojecting chin, ridiciulous jaw and harmony doesnt matter) Jfl. You will jsut get genetic shit with a masculine face and zero harmony. There are many guys out with a masculine face, are they anything special? Not really.
The smartest 14 years old out there !!

Just joking, nice post.

He is definately above a 6. At least a seven. There are no obvious flaws here, his facial expression is neutral and he looks a little pale but that's fucking it. Rest is perfect.

Obviously I’m talking about when he was in his prime. You see them...in LTRs? Masculinity theory is on life support! I don’t know if you can judge accurately considering that you brought up AlphaDestiny as being masculine.
AHAHAHAHA
This is Randy Orton in his 'prime' (youth):
8b33e82d856984b85b8623241d442068--randy-orton-wwe-superstars.jpg

Yeah those 16 yo high school jailbaits must have been drooling over this high-t worm-looking retard freak

You question it because your a male, mos tmales cant rate othe rmales. Especially bluepilled males think a man must look hypermasculine to look attractive ( overprojecting chin, ridiciulous jaw and harmony doesnt matter) Jfl. You will jsut get genetic shit with a masculine face and zero harmony. There are many guys out with a masculine face, are they anything special? Not really.

I’m not saying a guy with shit facial harmony and masculinity will slay but JFL that guys on here think this twink is SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. He looks nice but not sexual. Bluepilled males tend to think feminine-looking guys do well tbh because most guys look feminine so you favor guys that are closer to you in looks. Also, seeing that we’re heterosexual guys, we value femininity even when rating guys, it’s a carryover effect.

Because he’s not sexually attractive enough, he looks “unfinished”. I realize that this forum is a spin-off of the incels subreddit so there’s not that background in aesthetics. Regardless, you’re telling me that hot girls get wet over this guy?
I see your point. Looks very childish. Would be a slayer in middle school and freshman/sophomore year.

I see your point. Looks very childish. Would be a slayer in middle school and freshman/sophomore year.

With how quickly girls develop, I doubt the latter but you pretty much got it.

Last edited:
Subhuman eye area. Scleral show is a death sentence

I feel like many people here think they're incels because they rate themselves too low given that they rated this guy as a 6/10 with subhuman eye area and being not sexually attractive. If that's the case then the west will die out soon i'm afraid.

AHAHAHAHA
This is Randy Orton in his 'prime' (youth):
8b33e82d856984b85b8623241d442068--randy-orton-wwe-superstars.jpg

Yeah those 16 yo high school jailbaits must have been drooling over this high-t worm-looking retard freak
Goddamn highbody fat destroys everybody

She's right. 6/10.

he's weird looking as fuck, 4.5/10

He looks like great value brand orb.

i think him looking generic makes > orb

orb looks slightly weird and "off" compared to this guy. generic handsome wins

i think him looking generic makes > orb

orb looks slightly weird and "off" compared to this guy. generic handsome wins

Orb is a point above him, if not a point and a half. Twinkcel: 5.5, Orb: 6.5-7

Look at his eye area... he is a 5/10

Orb is a point above him, if not a point and a half. Twinkcel: 5.5, Orb: 6.5-7

orb is far from masculine and is under 6'. without his squint he looks bad, especially with his recessed lower jaw.

if this guy is 6'+ he mogs him

orb is far from masculine and is under 6'. without his squint he looks bad, especially with his recessed lower jaw.

if this guy is 6'+ he mogs him

Orb lacks ideal masculinity but he looks good enough. This guy posted is slightly above average.