Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /soc/ Rate thread lmao

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
http://boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/26350144

Fucking whiteknights orbiting the females and then rating subhumans at 6+. The first guy who posts is absolutely disgusting I almost mog him basically and they rate him a 7/10.

JFL at /soc/ it's gone to shit and has been shit forever.

We all knoe 4chan is for retards and autistic people.

Lol that place is for normies.

4chan is normie central

I hate /soc/ because Im not good looking enough to post there. Nobody wants to be your friend or add you on kik or whatever when you are not good looking. I wish everyone posting there would die tbh

4chan has gone down the shitter.

That guy isn't that bad looking tbh. Shit hair. but he'd be average or a little above with a not retarded hair cut.

I hate /soc/ because Im not good looking enough to post there. Nobody wants to be your friend or add you on kik or whatever when you are not good looking. I wish everyone posting there would die tbh
You only really see men asking women for their kik and shit on /soc/, don't really see the opposite.

You only really see men asking women for their kik and shit on /soc/, don't really see the opposite.
Part of me thinks that women dont even post there, its mostly men using photos of women to catfish other guys

Sure theres a woman or two who are legit but most are not

I posted my pic on /soc/ a few years ago. Everyone rated me in the 1-4/. Even people who rated everyone else high rated me 4 or lower. A couple people thought I was trolling and that I just found a pic of a random ugly guy and posted it for reactions or something, lol.

Part of me thinks that women dont even post there, its mostly men using photos of women to catfish other guys

Sure theres a woman or two who are legit but most are not
Lol why would you catfish guys tho? It is so boring.

Lol why would you catfish guys tho? It is so boring.
Some people just have too much time on their hands, some do it to try and get some $$ out of guys who are desperate

4Chan is cucked now, full of teenage sluts desperate for validation and thirsty betas complimenting them.

4Chan is cucked now, full of teenage sluts desperate for validation and thirsty betas complimenting them.

There's a reason why 4Chan was the first site I added when I re-installed LeechBlock.

http://boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/26350144

Fucking whiteknights orbiting the females and then rating subhumans at 6+. The first guy who posts is absolutely disgusting I almost mog him basically and they rate him a 7/10.

JFL at /soc/ it's gone to shit and has been shit forever.

How the fk is the first guy a subhuman top kek, he mogs me hard.
If you mog him your problems arent your looks.

Its true that 4chan is full of normies though, in particular /soc/

used to participate in these threads, got tons of bs inflated ratings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back