Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Shroomcels what was it like taking shrooms?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, suspected autist/asp
★★★★★
I want to one day take shrooms because I've heard that they are pretty enjoyable and not extremely dangerous (as long as you don't go overboard with the dosage) so how was it?

Only taken acid

It has been pretty mixed for me, my first time doing shrooms was really overwhelming and I didn't like it but the other times were chill

It has been pretty mixed for me, my first time doing shrooms was really overwhelming and I didn't like it but the other times were chill
Nice. How many grams did you take?

I just did it once. Took small dose. Threw off my perception of time and all hate (even for foids) left me. I was just full of love and wanted to help people. But larger dosages might be different.

I want to one day take shrooms because I've heard that they are pretty enjoyable and not extremely dangerous (as long as you don't go overboard with the dosage) so how was it?
I took fly agarics (mario mushrooms)

Low dose, like on clouds, i accidently took high dose, ended up seeing inverted vision, upside down 20 fps, flashing images, uncontrollable laughter, paranoia, forgetting, getting through a cycle of finding and forgetting.

I eat my magic mushroom from myback yard and it helped me to make incels is posts

My environment changed and I'm too crippled and lazy to find tgrm

it was hella fun, laughed a lot

but dont do it if youre mentally fucked / depressed

it was hella fun, laughed a lot

but dont do it if youre mentally fucked / depressed
Would it still be ok if I just took like 1-2 grams or would that still be to much if depressed?

Made friends with forsen

I did 3g and it wasn’t relaxing at all, but interesting experience nonetheless