Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel short story of sex in high school

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
overheard two students talking about how his girlfriend wanted sex more than he wanted to have sex. think about that.... you probably could jerk it a good amount of times a day so the teen slut would want sex more than that. people are getting sex like that. :feelstrash:

@Repulsive123 you made that memory come back to me :feelsbadman:

overheard two students talking about how his girlfriend wanted sex more than he wanted to have sex. think about that.... you probably could jerk it a good amount of times a day so the teen slut would want sex more than that. people are getting sex like that. :feelstrash:

Brutal, foids have no refractory period

How would you rate him based on his looks?

How would you rate him based on his looks?
this was 20 years ago but him and his gf were pretty much looksmatched he was 5'8-9 maybe htn at best.

this was 20 years ago but him and his gf were pretty much looksmatched he was 5'8-9 maybe htn at best.
How old are you? Are you a wizard oldcel?

Pure torture reading this :feelscry:
Meanwhile I was being bullied throughout all of high school.

Everyone knows teenage girls don't have sex until the moment they turn 18 and then they immediately screw 100 guys the next minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back