Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

shit job update

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★
Yeah so basically they can t fire me without me agreeing and a guy told me they're all talking behind my back hoping for me to leave lmao and i'm staying the worst and the funniest is that they're very kind to my face lol.
Funny thing the guy on my side is a tall chadlet telling me what they say behind my back loool.

why do they want u to leave

Yeah so basically they can t fire me without me agreeing and a guy told me they're all talking behind my back hoping for me to leave lmao and i'm staying the worst and the funniest is that they're very kind to my face lol.
Funny thing the guy on my side is a tall chadlet telling me what they say behind my back loool.
People did the same at my old job at Walmart. Average normies and even other Sub-Fives. LMAO, this whole world is just a massive high school where you mog or be mogged.

why do they want u to leave
i don t even know i think the boss just doesnt like me and wants me to leave after 2years and a half but i refuse lol , ha wants cheap workers that he can replace fast , fuck him.

People did the same at my old job at Walmart. Average normies and even other Sub-Fives. LMAO, this whole world is just a massive high school where you mog or be mogged.
Bro most of them sub fives litteraly , funny thing two chadlets are on my side xD

That's why we praise the saints of highschool.