Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sexhaver roastie is uncomfortable after bf calls her for what she is

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Just be nice bro, women like it :soy:
It continues to astound me just how foids will complain over the most nonsensical and minute things. They truly are a pathetic gender.

It continues to astound me just how foids will complain over the most nonsensical and minute things. They truly are a pathetic gender.

View: https://youtu.be/wefP_aEl6_I?si=fn-riJqrGaYOK209

Women murder with words, not knifes, give them an opportunity then they will soon make terrible use of things; once you see what your female relatives think, do and believe you can't help but wonder if those of the same sex think the same.

Last edited:
Only Chad can get away with calling females slurs and beating the shit out of them, and they'll still love him.

Truth always hurts them, truth and accountability is foids kryptonite.

So, she said this during and after sex. Inferring she just kept going.

What a woman does, not what she says.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I said it before: Chads are our only weapon against foids. Foids are untouchable in current day society.

Only Chad can hurt them. Chad can do ANYTHING to them, and they will never leave him. Chad can demean them, abuse them, beat them, rape them, it does not matter as long as he's good looking.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I said it before: Chads are our only weapon against foids. Foids are untouchable in current day society.

Only Chad can hurt them. Chad can do ANYTHING to them, and they will never leave him. Chad can demean them, abuse them, beat them, rape them, it does not matter as long as he's good looking.
We must blackpill more then. And incentivize them to become more abusive towards women.

You just know he's a chad. She would never tolerate this behaviour from a normie or sub-five. It's all about personality except when you are good looking tee hee.

She should probably work on her personality and shower more :feelskek:

I want to do that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back