Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [serious]For any incels who use or migrated from r9k

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
IMG 2225

The trap/gay posting was a psyop started by 2 autists, and not actually the board going to shit. Proof is in the image, a dox may come up at some point

every homosexual needs to be decapitated

Gaycel=Volcel.

Gays out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R9k is just a meme at this point

R9k is just a meme at this point
The point of this post is to show its actually not a meme, and instead ruined by two superautist faggots who need a commupance

The point of this post is to show its actually not a meme, and instead ruined by two superautist faggots who need a commupance
Every single trap thread was just made by 2 guys? That sounds highly unbelivable...

please give more info

why is this happening

I like how 4chan is dying slowly :/

please give more info

why is this happening
Two autist gay manchildren with too little to do have a discord and a plan to troll r9k and basically ruin it. As far as I know they are not getting money from outside sources and are just doing it for kicks. Mentally ill people like this are vampiric, and need to infect others with their disease.

Two autist gay manchildren with too little to do have a discord and a plan to troll r9k and basically ruin it. As far as I know they are not getting money from outside sources and are just doing it for kicks. Mentally ill people like this are vampiric, and need to infect others with their disease.
tbh there aren't even that many trap threads on r9k the biggest problem is that it's brag central for every flavour of normie, that's why it's a garbage board. I don't understand why half the threads have to be some normie crying about a breakup or outright ridiculing autists with how many girls he's fucked, what a faggot place. "look at me look at me im more normal than you!! better than youuuuuuuuuu!!!"

Who cares? That place is a dumpster, of course you will find trash in it.

I thought it was the FBI promoting all those boipucci threads

It sucks that the femoid problem is there and all the normies that complain about not having sex in the past week literally

trap/gay posting needs to be banned

Allot of false information is getting spread around and i don't like that. If anyone wants to have a normal conversation with me about our server and the small Traptopia thing, hit me up.

Allot of false information is getting spread around and i don't like that. If anyone wants to have a normal conversation with me about our server and the small Traptopia thing, hit me up.
View attachment 4864
Why not a public response? If you truly have nothing to hide there’s no harm in explaining yourselves in this thread.

Why not a public response? If you truly have nothing to hide there’s no harm in explaining yourselves in this thread.
Sure, what do you want to know more about? I'll gladly answer.

Why are you guys spamming the board? Why in general and why r9k in particular?
Our posts are quite rare tbh, Reiko just went overdrive once. But why are we exactly ''spamming'' the board? Well that's because we genuinely think beta males should just transition. Why r9k? There's nothing left on r9k worth saving so might as well shill this stuff.

If you think our posts are one of the reasons why r9k is dying then you are being delusional and just looking for something to put the blame on. r9k is filled with normies who complain about how they haven't had any pussy in a week, It's trash. If we didn't post, there wouldn't be more quality posts, so why even care?

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or bad use of words.

posting traps > females

and there are a lot of them and they get a lot of attention

I'm a legit normie. I never heard of r9k before this forum

fuck 4chan and 8chan i hope they all die

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back