Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russian foid arrested for Treason against Russia

throw her off a building

IN MINECRAFT VIDEOGAME
ALL POSTS ON THIS ACCOUNT ARE SCIENCE FICTION
NOW GO KYS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, FED AGENTS

throw her off a building

IN MINECRAFT VIDEOGAME
ALL POSTS ON THIS ACCOUNT ARE SCIENCE FICTION
NOW GO KYS IF YOU ARE READING THIS, FED AGENTS

Did you know that calls for violence are actually protected free speech? E.g. "kill all jews" is legal. What's not legal is "kill all jews in New york at [insert specific time here]" Just because hate speech is censored by faggots doesn't mean it's not legal.

Soys mad because she's pretty and white.

I don't like her. She's a foid. However, this happens to men too. It goes to show that the people who call Russia "based" are fucking stupid. Ukraine and Russia are both shithole corrupt countries that have no value for human life.

I don't like her. She's a foid. However, this happens to men too. It goes to show that the people who call Russia "based" are fucking stupid. Ukraine and Russia are both shithole corrupt countries that have no value for human life.
Jewlenskyy and jewtin are the biggest simps of the 21st century, sending inkels to die in ditches while letting their foids hop on foreign chad dick.

Jewlenskyy and jewtin are the biggest simps of the 21st century, sending inkels to die in ditches while letting their foids hop on foreign chad dick.
Men who died in ukraine and the women who left them

Oyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyy
IMG 2056

No wonder Manhattan is flooded with filthy plastic surgery injection Slav hookers (in gta)

She should be sent to the frontlines.

This russian foid is pro-america, and she got arrested for treason in Russia, nice.
Stupid whore had to virtue signal with her $51 donation to the Ukroreich, while she's making millions in the US. Serves her well.

Traitors' lives have no value, except as fertilizer
I don't think donating money to civilians in need of food, water, and shelter who got their homes bombed by russians should be considered a "traitor." Attacking your brothers and destroying their homes is what traitors do.

stupid retard of a woman. hahha fuck this foid. hope she gets it in prison.

I don't think donating money to civilians in need of food, water, and shelter who got their homes bombed by russians should be considered a "traitor." Attacking your brothers and destroying their homes is what traitors do.
ROFL, do you seriously believe money donated to Ukrainian (((charities))) goes anywhere except in the elites' pockets and towards buying more weapons to kill Russians (mostly civilians as well) ?

ROFL, do you seriously believe money donated to Ukrainian (((charities))) goes anywhere except in the elites' pockets and towards buying more weapons to kill Russians (mostly civilians as well) ?
Proof her charity she sent money went to elites? I think it's possible, however to imprison someone for trying to do what they think is morally the right thing is retarded. Especially when they can't provide evidence when it went to the elites.

Proof her charity she sent money went to elites?
If you know the specific charity she donated to, I can find which oligarch is behind it.

however to imprison someone for trying to do what they think is morally the right thing is retarded
Should someone who thinks it's morally right to kill people be imprisoned?

Laws are amoral by definition, many Western laws are also immoral on top of that.
And treason, which has a very clear definition, isn't tolerated anywhere.

Especially when they can't provide evidence when it went to the elites
We'll see at her trial. I'm sure the Russians have way better intel than what either of us can get our hands on.

We'll see at her trial. I'm sure the Russians have way better intel than what either of us can get our hands on.
And they can just make up anything to be a evidence. That's how governments work

If you know the specific charity she donated to, I can find which oligarch is behind it.

Should someone who thinks it's morally right to kill people be imprisoned?

Laws are amoral by definition, many Western laws are also immoral on top of that.
And treason, which has a very clear definition, isn't tolerated anywhere.
Strawman. I'm saying donating money to a civilian charity shouldn't land you in prison when there's no clear laws against it.

Strawman. I'm saying donating money to a civilian charity shouldn't land you in prison when there's no clear laws against it.
No strawman whatsoever. All I'm saying is that there is no such thing as a civilian charity in Ukraine. If you donate money to the enemy, that money will only serve to kill your countrymen, either on the battlefield or through terror attacks in Russia.

But since the foid lives in the US, she couldn't care less about Russians getting killed. Also it is clear that she knew what she was doing as she went public about her support. The real question here is why she went back to Russia. It was clear her taunting would not go unanswered.

If you don't have the evidence just say it's a theory instead of a fact.
It's a fact. Ukraine is a failed state that literally produces nothing. It's existence depends 100% on foreign aid and said aid is predicated on their "victory" over Russia. Obviously they have to put all the funding they get towards buying equipment for their troops and their terrorist groups.

It's a fact. Ukraine is a failed state that literally produces nothing. It's existence depends 100% on foreign aid and said aid is predicated on their "victory" over Russia. Obviously they have to put all the funding they get towards buying equipment for their troops and their terrorist groups.
No evidence except "muh trust me bro." Your opinion is invalid.

BASED. The justice has found this bitch who probably thought being married to a foreigner she was secure and could move in and out of russia whenever she pleased. But I'm afraid this will be just another case for russia and the us exchanging law offenders. Russia just needs some coin for the future bargain, and that's some way to get it.

Last edited:
The real question here is why she went back to Russia. It was clear her taunting would not go unanswered.
she wanted to see her parents or something, that's what I've heard

"Illogical people want facts and evidence" is what you're basically saying.
I'm basically saying you can't put 2 and 2 together.
It's like watching the sunrise and demanding proof that the sun is there.

I’m pretty sure Ukraine has the largest agricultural base in Europe. They basically feed most of Europe

But FOID if she is a traitor to her homeland. To go out whoring around Europe and the third world while her husband loses his life on the front lines is utterly miserable and detestable.

I’m pretty sure Ukraine has the largest agricultural base in Europe. They basically feed most of Europe
Nope. Their products aren't compliant with EU regulations.
While they have the soil, they heavily depend on imports for machinery (Belarus) and fertilizer (Russia). Not sure who is providing these today and at what price.

As a way to support Ukraine, the EU allowed imports of Ukrainian grain and now you have Romanian and Polish farmers blocking the border, since unregulated cultures are much cheaper.

It goes to show that the people who call Russia "based" are fucking stupid. Ukraine and Russia are both shithole corrupt countries that have no value for human life.