Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie that dumped her 5 inch dick chad bf had her pussy destroyed by her 7 inch ex bf.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180304 144259

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2192482
Damn this is what we mean when we say that non virgin females are ruined, she will never be able to settle with a sub7 inch man no matter haw perfect he is.

The fact that women have no shame in taking a million dicks just because one isn't 100% satisfactory is proof they need their "rights" retracted.

The fact that women have no shame in taking a million dicks just because one isn't 100% satisfactory is proof they need their "rights" retracted.

true but it won't ever happen again and women won't change, unfortunately

Yep don't ever go near females that have had a black boyfriend previously

studentroom is pretty much proof that the UK is no better than the US, we're equally degenerate.

studentroom is pretty much proof that the UK is no better than the US, we're equally degenerate.

fellow ukcel?

The average is 6.2 inches ? Does this bitch think she's living in fucking Zimbabwe ?

Yup, This forum is filled with UKcels.

US and UK worst places to live as incel in the west, Australia maybe too.

Damn this is what we mean when we say that non virgin females are ruined, she will never be able to settle with a sub7 inch man no matter haw perfect he is.

Even the virgins which are worshipped on this forum could of dildomaxed

What a shocker.

The Netherlands and Germany aren't that great either

yep i imagine germany is pretty bad due to all the ethnic chads, idk about netherlands tho.

seems like eastern eu females arent as terrible as western females from what ive heard.

Studentroom is the most cucked place.

yep i imagine germany is pretty bad due to all the ethnic chads, idk about netherlands tho.

seems like eastern eu females arent as terrible as western females from what ive heard.

I barely see ethnic Chads here imo. Most of them are manlets

The average female vagina isn't even close to being that big. wtf

What do you expect? Sex is a physical act and people who are more physically qualified (7"+) are obviously better for it.

fuck bro, my dick is 5.5". I'm starting to think it's over.