Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie gets smashed by BF, gets fat, blind and old

She should've detected his personality.

Her transformation is simply life fuel to me. If there were female incels she could be a prime example of one now.

How her personality must have gotten worse after the accident.

Her ex boyfriend wasn't even a Chad. He was a balding normie

JFL at the article title

She should've detected his personality.

She could fix his personality, teehee.
Nvm kek.
JFL at thinking these types of men get GFs, while we are treated as invisible/shit by women.

holy fuck i am smiling so much, haha, fucking yes! fuck you bitch!

Wow and cucktears say incels act like how we do here and "women can see or sense that you are like that in real life", yet she didn't detect his personality.

She’ll sniff incels out and hear their hesitant steps.

Evil person, how she didn't immediately recognize his bad personality is beyond me.

She has to stop making excuses now it just be herself. It's her fault that she's alone fat and ugly. She needs to needs to hit the gym take a shower and put on some nice clothes.

lmao, pretty much all that lazy whore did is getting extremaly fat but "reeeee why no one loves me anymore"

nintchdbpict000390271142.jpg

nintchdbpict000390271134.jpg

Still has higher SMV than most incels sadly.

Still has higher SMV than most incels sadly.

Probably. Even 1/10 femoids have higher SMVs than us because there are plenty of men willing to fuck anything.

But what about her MMV (Marriage Market Value)? The pool of betas willing to actually settle down with damaged goods isn't quite as large as it was when I was growing up (oldcel here).

Probably. Even 1/10 femoids have higher SMVs than us because there are plenty of men willing to fuck anything.

But what about her MMV (Marriage Market Value)? The pool of betas willing to actually settle down with damaged goods isn't quite as large as it was when I was growing up (oldcel here).

Would have thought it'd be the reverse if anything

Some cuck will end up providing for her.

Would have thought it'd be the reverse if anything

While beta providers will always exist to some degree in our society, their numbers are shrinking fast. The marriage rate is now at a 100-year low and men speaking out against the perils of marriage (which would have been a social death sentence back in my day) is more acceptable than ever.

Chads and Chadlites think "Why buy the cow when I can get the milk for free" and would-be betas think "Why settle for the cat when I was never given a chance to play with the kitten?" The pool of suckers is drying up... it's about time I say...

The daily dose of lifefuel that I need

While beta providers will always exist to some degree in our society, their numbers are shrinking fast. The marriage rate is now at a 100-year low and men speaking out against the perils of marriage (which would have been a social death sentence back in my day) is more acceptable than ever.

Chads and Chadlites think "Why buy the cow when I can get the milk for free" and would-be betas think "Why settle for the cat when I was never given a chance to play with the kitten?" The pool of suckers is drying up...
MGTOW is eating away at that market. There are the guys that can have free sex, and incels. No guy is going to walk into a police station and voluntarily admit to a crime he did or didn't do.

Every year the marriage age creeps up and the rate drops. Men are getting smart.

MGTOW is eating away at that market. There are the guys that can have free sex, and incels. No guy is going to walk into a police station and voluntarily admit to a crime he did or didn't do.

Every year the marriage age creeps up and the rate drops. Men are getting smart.

Exactly. I have no love for the MGTOW community, but they do serve their purpose when it comes to waking men up and providing them with countless examples of how fucked up the state of male/female relations are in the 21st Century.

Chads and Chadlites think "Why buy the cow when I can get the milk for free" and would-be betas think "Why settle for the cat when I was never given a chance to play with the kitten?" The pool of suckers is drying up... it's about time I say...

Very good analogies.

Thanks, though I can't take credit for these. They've been floating around on the manosphere for a while now.

Yeah, MGTOW are just failed normies. They realized they were getting cucked.

Yeah, MGTOW are just failed normies. They realized they were getting cucked.

I ardently despise most MGTOWs, but they do serve a purpose. That is, being "living warnings" to other men who are considering throwing away their lives and future earnings for used-up cunts who come with significant pricetags, baggage, and risk in the scope of LTRs and marriage.

I ardently despise most MGTOWs, but they do serve a purpose. That is, being "living warnings" to other men who are considering throwing their lives away for some used-up cunt who come with significant pricetags, baggage, and risk.

Absolutely.

Exactly. I have no love for the MGTOW community, but they do serve their purpose when it comes to waking men up and providing them with countless examples of how fucked up the state of male/female relations are in the 21st Century.
Maggots serve a very important function in nature too. They are disgusting but quite important.

Absolutely.
I see thousands of young guys who see those horror stories on YT and want NOTHING to do with women. Men aren't stupid. Some maybe Chads, they will fuck and chuck women, others, incels, will be alone. Only way to get married today MAYBE is in the context of religion. Marrying a 35 yo Roastie is like doing wheelies on the interstate at 80Mph in heavy traffic. It isn't going to end well.

Maggots serve a very important function in nature too. They are disgusting but quite important.

Haha, true.

Well, signing off for the day. Time to get some fresh air on this St. Patty's Day. Nice chatting with you all!

I take no pleasure from this particular girl's suffering, but this is still lifefuel for me nonetheless because it's a reminder that life is indiscriminately cruel. Chads and Stacies, the rich and the privileged can still be fucked over by life like the rest of us have.

On this whole topic of MGTOW and the decline of the sexual market -- what do you guys think of Japan? Do you think that serves as something like a look into the future of America's own society, or that we'll never get that far?

On this whole topic of MGTOW and the decline of the sexual market -- what do you guys think of Japan? Do you think that serves as something like a look into the future of America's own society, or that we'll never get that far?
Yes, or like the movie idiocracy. Life is extremely expensive today too and even with two incomes it is difficult. People graduate with crushing student debt and can look forward to mediocre incomes. Homes and rents in decent areas are out of reach. In the 50s, 60s, etc a guy can get a job out of HS and support a family. I see lawyers who aren't at the top making 40, 50K with tons of debt, and that is poverty in some cities.

Then the threat of divorce rape hangs over mens heads, everything you work for could be gone in a flash for a very trivial reason. It is like your employer asking you for your last 2 years of salary if you aren't performing well(or just they want you out). No one would work again.

would have smashed here before the accident tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back