Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rishi Sunak should be the ideal role model for curries

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Curries, listen, if you wanna increase your smv yall need to emulate Rishi Sunak and his way of speaking and behaviour, and need to lay off the cringe typical curry " yes saar " attitude. Rishi Sunak is probably the only curry whose behaviour I dont find cringeworthy, looks is important but cringe behaviour def downs one smv to many level . Shave off that fucking subhuman scantily spread beards that makes you look more like kebabs ... Curries used to be clean shaven mostly and dressed appropriately in suits and formals in the 70s and 80s , wtf happened after that I have no clue , curries sense of personal grooming just went downhill after that , whenever i see curries in western uni i find this irritating looks of curry with big glasses , scanty beard , cheap t shirt and slippers , bad mouth hygiene with recessed jawline ... Just making life harder foe them deliberately

he moneymaxxed

he moneymaxxed
I know he probably inherited generational wealth, but his sense of grooming and behaviour can be adopted to atleast be considered as a proper civilized being

He should be a role model for no one, the neet-hating phony ass cunt.

Yes, just be a 5'6" manlet in a suit....

Married to billionaire Foid daughter and worked at Goldman Sachs

He has achieved many things, but this guy is absolutely serving as a fall guy for the Tories. The UK tories manage to only select ethnics or women to serve as PM when shit gets rough. This guy may very well be the leader of the Tories for their worst ever election performance. Why would you want that? He can’t even claim he’s been chosen by the public.

He has achieved many things, but this guy is absolutely serving as a fall guy for the Tories. The UK tories manage to only select ethnics or women to serve as PM when shit gets rough. This guy may very well be the leader of the Tories for their worst ever election performance. Why would you want that? He can’t even claim he’s been chosen by the public.

I dont understand half of what you say mang :feelsUgh: i dont follow UK politics , i am just pointing out the general indifference of curries in looking civilized and presenting themselves to the world . Curries have a very sloppy attitude towards clothes and grooming

I dont understand half of what you say mang :feelsUgh: i dont follow UK politics , i am just pointing out the general indifference of curries in looking civilized and presenting themselves to the world . Curries have a very sloppy attitude towards clothes and grooming
i see

Curries used to be clean shaven mostly and dressed appropriately in suits and formals in the 70s and 80s , wtf happened after that I have no clue
They didn't bit back then the only oulets used for exploring foreign culture were newspaper tv magazines etc... and thus people were doing a lot of cherry picking when intoducing some one to foreign culture

With the Internet and social media you can sea the raw picture of such communities

He's a posh wanker

He would throw you under the bus if you are not rich.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back