Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricemen are now the first choice of noodlewhores.. by being backup!

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
Screenshot 20240509 193249

:soy: "B.. B... But... it's at least better than being inkie! At least we are the 2nd most wanted men! Never give up, Keep grinding, the age of golden bvlls is coming!"

:foidSoy: "Asian men are great providers, They always buy me $300 dinner and expensive diamond gift! Tee hee!"

Day of the rope for noodlewhores

Never gets old.

Redpillcomics34

Noodlewhores are all race traitors.

I'd get heightmogged to death if I were there. Sounds like hell for incels.
Yes. You won't find any ricecels for that reason in Serbia too - when at least there are some STEM jobs for ricecels in the Netherlands.

Noodlewhores date and marry Asian men because white men, their first choice, won't commit long-term. White men simply want to pump and dump noodlewhores.

Marrying an asian women is guaranteed slavery for ricecels. Not just in America but korea and japan as well. The cost of ascension for them is much higher.

The term you're looking for is "bananarang" Notice that there are 10 times more WMAF dating couples than married couples. The AF moves onto the Asian male once whitey loses his appeal and she needs stability and money.

All women are disgusting, but noodles are truly pishing the boundary.

View attachment 1156137

:soy: "B.. B... But... it's at least better than being inkie! At least we are the 2nd most wanted men! Never give up, Keep grinding, the age of golden bvlls is coming!"

:foidSoy: "Asian men are great providers, They always buy me $300 dinner and expensive diamond gift! Tee hee!"

Interesting how non-political ones ranked Asian men the highest. It's almost as if Wokeism is just masked White supremacy, but a retarded form of White supremacy that hates itself.

The term you're looking for is "bananarang" Notice that there are 10 times more WMAF dating couples than married couples. The AF moves onto the Asian male once whitey loses his appeal and she needs stability and money.

Basically, she gives White men all her best and horny years, and Asian men can pick up the pieces of her broken libido with a sexless marriage.

where i live i always see noodlewhore with noodlemen

never do they give a guy like me a chance

Dutch toilets also disproportionately date Asian men, the Netherlands is the only place in the world where it's common to see a tall blonde White Stacy with a short Asian man. Well, Slavia too, but Slavs do it for the money and won't have kids with them, I see Eurasian mutts born to White mothers here all the time. Especially in upper class neighbourhoods.

Leftism fuels white supremacy

Dutch toilets also disproportionately date Asian men, the Netherlands is the only place in the world where it's common to see a tall blonde White Stacy with a short Asian man. Well, Slavia too, but Slavs do it for the money and won't have kids with them, I see Eurasian mutts born to White mothers here all the time. Especially in upper class neighbourhoods.

maar echt zo

i see it happen way too often

most ricemen i see here are often pretty buff and HTN
i have no idea how to they it but its next level mogging