Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricel Threatens Massacre at University of Arizona in ‘Day of Retribution’

So he didn't do anything.
Free my man.

theres a good chance he has an account on this site

he wuz a good boy he wuz on his way tuh church mah nigga dindu nuffin! shieeeeeeeeet

FBI shitting bricks

Lol society:

IT IS OKAY TO BULLY AN INCEL. IT IS OKAY TO PUT HIM ON DEPRESSION AND KILL HIS LIBIDO WITH JOO MEDICINE. IT IS OKAY TO IGNORE HIM AND LET HIM DIE ALONE ON HIS DEATHBED. IT IS OKAY TO NOT ALLOW HIM TO BREED. It is okay to let him be rejected in life by every woman, every friend and let him be alone while the normies get to have fun.
What do you think is going on? Ethnics are being left single. Look around, every nonchad ethnic male is raging on the inside. Count them all. They are just waiting for society to break down a little bit in the game world of warcraft, then it is over for house Anduin. Everything I wrote is fictional and is just happening in a game.
Lol they (house Anduin of Stormwind City in world of warcraft) have no clue. Go out, look at all the ethnics that are nonchad and think about what I said. Everyone is so * done.

Last edited:
Another tard caught up in incel hysteria

It must be brutal going to school there I heard it's a party school full of Stacies

Based chink
If he grew up in mainland china, he wouldn't be so sloppy with his OpSec. Every mainland chink with an internet connection knows how to say forbidden words without getting caught.

Ffs. Stop making threats. The guys always get FBI'd before playing Roblox

Collage_Maker-25-Oct-2023-11-09-AM-3245_pr68hi

His face looks like a frying pan, it never began for him.

That dumbass should have been quiet