Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels thinking they can SEAmaxx

Aren't most geomaxxers in thailand actually east asians ?

Thailand is for whites, East Asians go to other countries. But they're just betabuxxing, they don't get the Chad treatment like whites do.

Thailand is for whites, East Asians go to other countries. But they're just betabuxxing, they don't get the Chad treatment like whites do.
How would you explain kopinos in tutorial island if so ?

Most Koreans go Vietnam, idk the reason why though

Geomaxxing is just another form of betabuxxing. Once a subhuman always a subhuman :feelsugh:

I'm saw a graphic that said rice foids actually go to SEA for sex tourism.

life fuel for mayoniggers

Most sexpats are fellow Asians. That's bad and should be addressed as well, but not as bad as others because they're both mongoloid races.

Most sexpats are fellow Asians. That's bad and should be addressed as well, but not as bad as others because they're both mongoloid races.
Ricecel Aufnordung.

It's true, you're less appealing than a local asian, even with passport. I was there. But I'm young so maybe the foids my age just don't think about that kind of thing.

cause you watch only vloggers from anglosphere
but what type of East Asians SEAmaxx. also it would create fucking mixes like me JFL. im half gook and its a curse. Im tall cause of Chinese side but subhuman face due to Viet.

Everybody who goes to Thailand is just betabuxxing

bro IM FUCKING SUBHUMAN FACE. I literally have gotten rejected from every girl or led on. ITS SO FUARKING BRUTAL.
again 2 days since joining and already a brag

man I just want to feel accepted somewhere. also im below 6 foot without shoes. okay im pushing 5'11 and I live in nyc where there are a lot of models and hypergamy. I can only looks match LTB ethnic foids and even then it can't get my dick hard so I just ended up being KHHV

That niggER is suspicious as fuck, look his username. Who the fuck makes his own nickname like that when he is on .is? "Future 185 HTN Rice". Have seen so many humble bragging motherfuckers(mostly zoomERs) on .is and he literally belongs to that case. Typical zoomER knobhead who just learned blackpill through Chinktok looksfaxxing slops.

That niggER is suspicious as fuck, look his username. Who the fuck makes his own nickname like that when he is on .is? "Future 185 HTN Rice". Have seen so many humble bragging motherfuckers(mostly zoomERs) on .is and he literally belongs to that case. Typical zoomER knobhead who just learned blackpill through Chinktok looksfaxxing slops.
Yes it's another reason why i don't blackpill to become mainstream just look what happened with sigma, chad redpill went mainstream and normies flocked to it, this faggot belongs at best to looksmaxx forum not here

@mcmoohyun recently saw 2006 born polish stacylte saying sigma unironically on FB page of my old art high school

@mcmoohyun recently saw 2006 born polish stacylte saying sigma unironically on FB page of my old art high school
At this stage Redpillers are as cringe as Bluepillers especially when those things are said by zoomERs.

At this stage Redpillers are as cringe as Bluepillers especially when those things are said by zoomERs.
but we are both zooom zooom zoomers brochan

they do tho
lots of chinese and japs go to thai

man I just want to feel accepted somewhere. also im below 6 foot without shoes. okay im pushing 5'11 and I live in nyc where there are a lot of models and hypergamy. I can only looks match LTB ethnic foids and even then it can't get my dick hard so I just ended up being KHHV
Fakecel not a chink bitch. Real chinks are exluded and humiliated

yes

the Asians actually slay in Thai and SEA

But its not really SEAmaxxing, its just paying for prostitutes'.

Everybody who goes to Thailand is just betabuxxing
Correct.

But there are so many retards who actually think the bar girls love them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

They have like 5+ boyfriends all sending them money its fucking hilarious JFL

Filipinos are so cucked it's unbelievable. Short + hairless + odorless + framecels. They are a genetic mistake. Polynesians are the only viable Filipinos, Filipinos should go extinct.
they supply other countries with their, that's only their function

do you browse r/ph ? they seethe endlessly cause of this and i can understand them

I've seen some Asian guys doing well. It's all a matter of circumstance and luck.
They have like 5+ boyfriends all sending them money its fucking hilarious JFL
The girls in those Go-Go bars are disgusting. They sell to the highest bidder and have been the object of interest in innumerable auctions. It makes more sense to go to these places in search of paid sex. I also dislike how Westerners question the morality of prostitution despite it being a direct means of attaining sex. Would it be more honest if a man had consensual sex with another's wife? I won't even discuss women's promiscuity and how full of shit these studies are on the average number of sex partners per woman.
That makes sense. Most women in the country would benefit more from settling down with a native than waiting for some rich foreigner who would end up leaving (pump and dump) them anyway.

That makes sense. Most women in the country would benefit more from settling down with a native than waiting for some rich foreigner who would end up leaving (pump and dump) them anyway.
Yes same here in poland, most women date polish men and at best white western men, niggers, arabs and asians pump and dump them

Filipinos are so cucked it's unbelievable. Short + hairless + odorless + framecels. They are a genetic mistake. Polynesians are the only viable Filipinos, Filipinos should go extinct.
By Filipinos you mean Austronesians. Indonesians and Malays are genetically identical to Filipinos. Also the reason Polynesians are Chads compared to other Austronesians is because only the tall and strong ones managed to both survive the brutal exploration voyages in the Pacific Ocean and procreate afterwards when settling the islands. The same didn't happen in other Austronesian areas.

By Filipinos you mean Austronesians. Indonesians and Malays are genetically identical to Filipinos. Also the reason Polynesians are Chads compared to other Austronesians is because only the tall and strong ones managed to both survive the brutal exploration voyages in the Pacific Ocean and procreate afterwards when settling the islands. The same didn't happen in other Austronesian areas.
Yeah Austronesians, but Filipinos in particular cause their culture is more cucked than the others on top of their genes.