Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel uses AI to create pictures of AMWF couples since there are none in real life

"For a second I thought the blackpillers were right"
He then goes on to cope

Yeah, men of other races also can't compete with white men but at least they can marry their own race.

Over my years in my industry, we have had quite a few young Asian CAD draftsman, who have proved to be just excellent in every way: they learn the tools quickly, they understand what we are trying to achieve for our clients, they get the work done correctly and efficiently so that the jobs are profitable for us. Just awesome at what they do in every way, and just nice dudes who are respected by everybody within the company, sometimes we even have clients asking if it's possible to have them (by name) working on their projects.

And those guys are frequently incel or incel-adjacent. The current awesome, brilliant little Chinese draftsman never talks about a girlfriend or brings one to any of the company functions. The previous one ascended eventually but she was a 2/10 little troll, she was punching well above her weight catching him (IMO.)

It's ridiculous.

As a whitecel who's been incel longer than many user's entire lives, I get a bit over hearing JBW REEEEE. But it is impossible to deny that rice men living outside their ancestral homeland face unique, terrible struggles with women. You only have to go outside on a day ending in y and look around.

And those guys are frequently incel or incel-adjacent. The current awesome, brilliant little Chinese draftsman never talks about a girlfriend or brings one to any of the company functions.
How little? The problem with most ricecels is they have the double whammy of being short AND Asian.

But it is impossible to deny that rice men living outside their ancestral homeland face unique, terrible struggles with women. You only have to go outside on a day ending in y and look around.
I don't understand ricecels who willingly come to the west just to be incel. It seems like they only see dollar signs but no money in the world is worth lifelong inceldom. For the love of god stay at home.

They think all of them can be Ricegum

Half are Chang the other at least are 6ft+, lmfao, over for ricecels.

Now for curry with white foid

Asian pheno just makes them unattractive no matter white they cant compete in the west

"asian guys in relationships" its 99% white women lmfao. these guys are just mad they cant get white stacy.

JFL this couldn't be further from the truth, every other white guy has yellow fever nowadays, she just didn't make the cut because she has a butter face and is built like an 8 year old boy. Also why tf is she talking about what guys were doing in highschool? :feelskek: :feelskek: She's clearly well into her 30s, move on sweetie.
Like I said in my thread about an indian whore crying over white men, ethnic whores consider the words of white men to be daggers to their ego. This is just a repeat of that indian bitch's rant
Cope, the vast majority of cumskins have no interest in noodlewhores, especially not the good-looking ones.
It does happen once in a whole where some 6'6 whitr guy will get with a 5'2 noodle whore. Always a laugh to see those

And the males are all good looking

JFL this couldn't be further from the truth, every other white guy has yellow fever nowadays, she just didn't make the cut because she has a butter face and is built like an 8 year old boy. Also why tf is she talking about what guys were doing in highschool? :feelskek: :feelskek: She's clearly well into her 30s, move on sweetie.
>Cant pass the test
Copium levels are off the charts with this one.

View attachment 962557

Reading this thread makes me realize how oddly evidence-based, cooperative, approval-seeking, and conscientious asian men are, especially in groups among other asian men. I think only in an asian prison would I trust it to be completely rape free.
The fact that the most considerate, well mannered, and reasonable group of men are viewed by women as ugly weirdos is a quintessential example of female nature. In order for their to be attraction you have to be able to cause chaos.

Us reasonable men that they don’t desire should really stop helping women and let the men that they actually desire help them. Let see how long that civilization lasts.

All of them are Chang.

What happened to rice men is tragic. If you do some research, you'll find that East Asian people were universally described as "white" in the 16th and 17th century. They just had different eyes. But whites decided they don't need the extra competition so they became "yellow", buck-toothed, and squinty.
Eurasia ftw

I didn’t see a single rice-cel in the photos, only Chang

Even AI is blackpilled about Lookism, and knows that Asian men can’t get relationships unless they are Chang (and/or Rich).

Let me guess, IT-retards are gonna call AI an incel now even though AI has no feelings or emotions, but simply functions in accordance to coding which commands it to give LOGICAL AND TRUE OUTPUTS in accordance to FACTUAL INFORMATION

IncelTears are full of low iq retards who should be shot in the head, it’s actually embarrassing that those retards claim to be the same species as me. They are human only physically (in tERms of their body), but they have the same mind and self-awareness as a litERal sheep lol

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Next level coping

jfl

it's beyond over for ricecels

uncanny valley effect tbh

There's just something so damn alien about mongoloid faces. Even blacks have more human-looking faces compared to chinks
Would you include Native Americans’ faces in this, too?

as a young teenager i always thought i would get a cute asian gf by the time i hit university and be successful in life. dang those ai images are kinda what i envisioned lol

There's just something so damn alien about mongoloid faces. Even blacks have more human-looking faces compared to chinks
Because we’re an insect species with human iq. Imagine a colony of cockroaches with an iq of 70-90 and you have gooks.

Because we’re an insect species with human iq. Imagine a colony of cockroaches with an iq of 70-90 and you have gooks.
Very ruthless, efficient and murderously competitive colony of cockroaches.