Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Redpillers are going to ruin everything

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Imagine this. It's 2035. 99% of males are redpilled looksmaxxers, bodies sculpted out of obsidian with mogger jawlines, doing their best impression of lord Sean O' Pry; their cheeks hollow from fasting, their brow-ridges inflated from bone-smashing. Oh, they mewed, alright. Even a select few men got really expensive surgery, fracturing their leg-bones to make them just a little bit taller.
To their side - nobody. Why is this? Well, you fucking redpillers, if everybody is looksmaxxed, THEN NOBODY IS.
Lonely and dejected, these hollow statues of beauty lay in their beds alone, mogged by 7ft hyperchads with jawlines that can slice through diamonds. Orbiting around them are dozens of roasties. Of course, they aren't just going to settle inkie! You're not entitled to love or affection, you ape, go rot with the rest of the undesirables.

And of course, as every 12 year old ever had decided to Looksmaxx since the early 2020s, if you're a truecel, you are FUCKED.
Now the rift between the haves and have-nots has morphed into a chasm. There is the halo effect and in 2035, there is the devil effect. In a world of looksmaxxers, a trucel really is a deplorable sight. Treated even more inhumanely than ever before, especially by the hyperchads, as with looks like those, it doesn't matter how vindictive they are.

Gentlemen. I announce with a heavy heart that is is OVER.

Redpillers are just chads that want to look cool and "toxic" like rappers seem they are.
lol what, most red pillers are just a little aware ofy doofies who took the path of false hope

I've heard so many people use inkwell terms as of late, though I believe most normalniggers will just move on to the next thing in a few months. I honestly don't care if it does become massive cause I already have no chance at getting anything anyways.

I've heard so many people use inkwell terms as of late, though I believe most normalniggers will just move on to the next thing in a few months. I honestly don't care if it does become massive cause I already have no chance at getting anything anyways.
I hope so. 12 year olds looksmaxxing doesn't sit right with me.