Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Real

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
-
20% - racebait
Blek niggERS or brown ethnic men that are stupid enough to be racist towards other ethnic men ( not rice they are the white mans bitch) don't feel sorry for lusting after teenage white foids they raped your women and enslaved you and are still over you.

You melanin deficient mayonnaise based yakubian faggots wong respond

@DarkStarDown

brutal no reply pill no ethnicity for your FACE

20% - fighting on ID
brutal no reply pill no ethnicity for your FACE
I get no pussy ....you think I care about replies I'm just talking my shit:feelsgah: thanks for the reply pussy

Lol. Just keep shit posting and leave me out of it.

All white men are bisexual by nature

• 11% of Latino adults surveyed said they were members of the LGBTQ community, compared to 6.2% of non-Hispanic white adults and 6.6% of Black American adults who said the same.

In fact, despite being 13% of the overall population, more Blacks identify as LGBTQ+ than Whites:
Among whites, the comparable figures are 3.2% to 3.6%. Black Americans showed only a slight increase from 4.4% to 4.6%,

The poll of 121,290 individuals, the largest U.S. survey of its kind, found that 3.4 percent of all Americans identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. The figures were higher for people of color, with 4.6 percent of Blacks identifying themselves in that manner

I did, and rent-free.

nothing new here

"we wuz kangz n' yakub n' sheit"

Meanwhile, reality:

The study found that ancient Egyptians were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant, and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe

The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

Blek niggERS or brown ethnic men that are stupid enough to be racist towards other ethnic men ( not rice they are the white mans bitch) don't feel sorry for lusting after teenage white foids they raped your women and enslaved you and are still over you.
I'm a brown ethnic and Im.never racist towards other guys of the same race as me.

I'm a brown ethnic and Im.never racist towards other guys of the same race as me.
Yeah, I even made a thread about how White Americans have the lowest in-group racial preferences in terms of perception: From what ive observed, ethnics except East Asians have a much stronger sense of "racial unity" as opposed to Whites.

Yeah, I even made a thread about how White Americans have the lowest in-group racial preferences in terms of perception: From what ive observed, ethnics except East Asians have a much stronger sense of "racial unity" as opposed to Whites.
Whites used to be united before the US civil rights movement