Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my reddit post

Can't wait to ascend after I get advice

THE TRUE DIGLET

Their replies are going to be so generic. Let me guess, they told you to shower and get hobbies? Wow so original!

Their replies are going to be so generic. Let me guess, they told you to shower and get hobbies? Wow so original!
>thousands upon thousands of positive qualities
>supposed flaws
>try instead of self-pity

>thousands upon thousands of positive qualities
>supposed flaws
>try instead of self-pity
Its fucking retarded, still, I am just going along with it on my alter ego reddit account.

That list were objective issues that don't help me in getting a gf, but this redditfag just says to not wallow in self pity, when in reality I am just highlighting issues that need fixing

Also jfl @ just find your positives qualities bro

What does that even mean?

you just need to put yourself out there, bro!

Got permabanned from incelexit on my first post cause I told a nigga to thugmaxx

how is your living situation? u seem to post about it a lot. is it just a bunch of screaming low iq people daily?

I saw you posted about bitcoin 4 months ago. Did you end up buying? If you had done, you’d be up 50% right now

I saw you posted about bitcoin 4 months ago. Did you end up buying? If you had done, you’d be up 50% right now
Don't mention it.

I couldn't get a passport in order to buy crypto because my bitch mother wouldn't give me the required details for a passport application, and in other words its over

Don't mention it.

I couldn't get a passport in order to buy crypto because my bitch mother wouldn't give me the required details for a passport application, and in other words its over
This year is fucking ass

Also jfl @ just find your positives qualities bro

What does that even mean?
THE TRUE DIGLET positive qualities:

1. Creative and perseverant
Screenshot 122

I also play Minecraft and I recognize this ship took a lot of effort and time to build. I like it.

2. Artistic and brave
20240508 163844

You do street art in public. Street art of the wrongthink word, no less.

3. You are a collector and antiquarian
20240421 144901

You collect ancient artefacts, 80 yo chair.

4. Cooking skills
20231123 171453

You know how to cook, you cook your own food.

Lifefuel for truedigletcels

just keep showing up bro

"First step would be therapy to get you out of the blackpill mindset"

drainbead78

Btw I haven't checked their posting history

"First step would be therapy to get you out of the blackpill mindset"

drainbead78

Btw I haven't checked their posting history
TRY HECKERIN THERAPY BASED REDDIT BRO!!!! HAVING A MTB WHOS CRUISED THROUGH LIFE ON TUTORIAL MODE TELL YOU TO SIMPLY STOP WALLOWING IN SELF PITY WILL FIX ALL YOUR UNDESIRABLE FEATURES AND MAKE YOU INSTANTLY ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN

It shows this project took over a year to build. Lots of detail in it. Never abandon this world, build upon it.
Every block mined and placed represents no life rotter life

Don't mention it.

If your conditions have changed, try getting your passport again. Crypto continues to go up, sure we’re late but there’s still money to be made in the 2025 bull run

If your conditions have changed, try getting your passport again. Crypto continues to go up, sure we’re late but there’s still money to be made in the 2025 bull run
fuck it

Oh, I'm 5'9, acne marks on face, became disabled in 2020 and am back to being overweight. But I'm sexy asf. It's all about accepting yourself and turning your focus outwards into the world instead of inwards to yourself.
Just have a positive attitude bro

shower and hit the gym its all about personality bro you don't understand

How are you going to work on your gonial angle and height?