Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate my looks you sexy motherfuckers.

I

IncelsAreChads

Banned
-
BlackArabcel reporting for duty.

https://imgur.com/a/iJdTi

Ogre.

Unless you run BBC game but it will be hard to do as an Egyptian/Saudi or whatever you are.

4/10 max.

You literally look like an ISIS terrorist, no offense brother.

You look like those syrian refugees that fuck european wives. If you have good frame I'd say Syrian Tyrone-lite. You mog me to oblivion

redpill might work for you, you aren't ugly or at incel level in terms of looks so what's holding you back?

eh 4/10 to 5/10

4/10. Just under normie looks

5-6/10, good masculine eyebrows, good philtrum to chin length, decent eye area, full head of hair, beard, no obvious negative facial traits, average or slightly above average

6/10 Maybe more if you lookmaxed

Normie. 
5/10
Largely depending on your height, tho. 
4/10 - 6/10
But lose some weight, you have these fat round cheeks. Work out, eat healthy, lose weight.
If you're tall, work out and your face improves: maybe 6.5/10

You look decent 6/10 i like the beard.

you look fine, you should be able to land an average arab girl with "normal difficulty" :)

4/10

You got one eye bigger than another @_@

kodoku said:
You look like those syrian refugees that fuck european wives. If you have good frame I'd say Syrian Tyrone-lite. You mog me to oblivion

He doesn't look Syrian.

6 or 7 out of 10

I couldnt decide between 5 and 6, so have a 5.5/10

average/10. If you are in your early 20s, focus on yourself and your career because you aren't going to have any sex.

4/10 . Just below a normie

KilluminoidBR said:
4/10

You got one eye bigger than another @_@

Notice the purple eye from boxing #NoCopeSrs

blackcel said:
average/10. If you are in your early 20s, focus on yourself and your career because you aren't going to have any sex.

Just turned 20! ?

kodoku said:

This killed me LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Good luck out there brother

Average. But for the ethnic factor.

you're literally just an average dude, lol at people telling you "its over"

You don't have to look like a male model to get girls, you autists. Just don't be incel-tier. You're not incel-tier.

You look alright. Your bone structure is a bit lacking, but your facial harmony isn't too shabby. You look a bit intimidating, so I would recommend you to run "low inhib bad boy game."

Cheek bones aren't very strong, jaw and chin aren't impressive (if they are, the beard covers it up), and your lips are a bit big (though people seem to like that, so idk).
Otherwise, everything's fine. (Eyes, brow ridge, facial proportions, nose, hairline)
5/10. Okay looking.

4/10 in Western countries, 6/10 in Arab nations

Get your beard cleaned up, and your eyebrows waxed.

You turbomog me into oblivion. Between 4 and 5 (not decided). Depends on where you live I suppose.

kodoku said:

He doesn't look Syrian at all, more like Egyptian or Saudi.

Average brown man= incel tier in the west
He has no chance whatsoever.

Sparky said:
I feel like this guy could run dealer game well

He definitely could. If he sold drugs, he would get so much sex.