Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Random poll: do you like eating Hot Pockets?

Do you like eating Hot Pockets?

• Yes, I like eating Hot Pockets.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No, I do not like eating Hot Pockets.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muhrican slop

Ate two today!

The breakfast kind:- bacon egg & cheddar in a croissant crust

I haven’t voted yet, because I want to see if I can cook Hot Pockets in an air fryer, I prefer to use an air fryER.

No, so much empty calories.

They’re ok, I don’t really have any strong feelings about them. That’d be fuckin weird

That commercial brought back memories - I remember the cheddar and broccoli flavor.

They are pretty good to snack on when there’s no other foods in the house. That and Tina’s burritos.

Never knew this thing existed

Is this widespread in Murica?

Not really no but they are something to eat when I don't feel like cooking something better or fast food is not an option at the time.

As an incel, you're going to die sooner than healthy people with relationships so you might as well eat nothing but ultra processed feelgood slop and send yourself into an early grave anyways.

As an incel, you're going to die sooner than healthy people with relationships so you might as well eat nothing but ultra processed feelgood slop and send yourself into an early grave anyways.
-
Hey, easy now!

I mean this one has vegetables... - :feelskek:
-

With broccoli

-
-

The smaller sausage breakfast Hot Pockets that came four in a box were so good.

I used to when I was younger but not recently, last I had one that shit tasted like a piece of microwave cardboard, i’ve been used to home cooked meals for leanmaxxing too much, lots of vegetables and very flavorful

Yes, sometimes they are really hot on the inside though