Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/IncelTears face reveal: meet AdvocateDoogy, the autist behind the "Prove the Incel Wrong" comic series

he tries really hard to present himself as self aware but it falls flat due to his chris chan tier autism

View attachment 545880
Talk about foreshadowing, Doogycel.

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
View attachment 545885

Well, how do I start? How about the fact that he's almost 34 years old and still lives with his parents in Castleford, England? But let's go back in time and look at Doogycel's early life.

Doogycel graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta, GA. Unfortunately, he did not fully adjust to life in America. Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
View attachment 545887

Eventually, Doogycel moved back to England and spent the next several years working a series of temporary retail jobs. That's pretty fucking funny when you consider his high IQ.
View attachment 545907

Unlike flipping burgers, it requires a 139 IQ for someone to stack shelves. :feelskek:
View attachment 545909

In the meantime, he tried to start a YouTube gaming channel, but it flopped, having gained only 4 subscribers.
View attachment 545889

You can hear his voice here:

After his YouTube channel flopped, he then spent the next few years on Facebook offering his takes on inceldom and trannies. Unfortunately for him, it seems as if most of the 33 Facebook friends he has did not bother to read any of them.
View attachment 545891View attachment 545893

So he turned to writing about the struggles of being socially awkward.
View attachment 545892View attachment 545894

So Doogycel's latest cope for the past year or so has been Reddit, and for the first time in his life, he's gotten more than half a dozen followers, because only on Reddit can you find enough autists who somehow appreciate Doogycel's comics, half of which consist of him arguing against himself.
View attachment 545919

Cmon Doogycel! Why deny your true nature as a failed sperg? Stop torturing yourself. You can't escape the blackpill, you know.
View attachment 545886

You'll always be welcome here, Chris-Chan 2.0.

@Incelius Savage @SlutLiberationFront @Lebensmüder @SlutLiberationFront @tenta @Caesercel @240iq @Mecoja @iamsubhuman @TheNEET @Linesnap99 @Misanthropy1 @kaczynskicel @solblue @Ritalincel @SlayerSlayer @RecessedChinCel @investigatorcel @Lonelycel @proudweeb @calimero @FuRed @-BrettyBoy- @trying to ascend @Legionarivs @Honeypot @Languishingrn @BummerDrummer @wereqryan @kanyepilled @JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @ordinaryotaku @MaxZM98 @keksofthebest @ERadicator @BlkPillPres @SuperPerfectCel @Shigechi @shii410 @dreadtheblackpill @Gyros_Pretcel @FamilyGuy1999 @Dregster666 @ThoughtfulCel @Justdone @RecessedChinCel @0Energy0Happyness @Incline @sckicksal345 @slavcel11 @dirtykombatcel @squirrelsonfire2 @rope2cope @Defetivecuckachu @Marquis de Sade @MarquisDeSade @watcher @Barney Calhoun @TINMAN @mericks @Master @mental_out

You are very Based my friend. Thank you for tagging me.

He probably took one of those fake ass online questionnaire 'IQ TESTS' and thinks he got 140iq jfl

Last edited:
It's an entirely online "relationship" according to my sources.
Wait a minute? Online LDR? That means lots of nudes being sporadically exchanged right? So if hypothetically one were to gain access to any of his accounts in minecraft..

I full on pity this guy :lul:

It will be funny when he does a ''prove the incel wrong'' episode and ends up arguing with his own pic

i never really liked people who look like this.
Foid moment ngl
they always turn out to be huge jerks.
I guess that holds true for incels as well since many of us look similar to him unfortunately. Tbh soys and incels are two sides of the same coin if you think about it

This is really amazing. One of the best threads of 2021 and I’m not even kidding you.

Also, on the tf2 video he’s playing with fucking bots. My god.

I will, I need someone to photoshop his face onto the foid in my Avis face and I’ll update it. Can’t do it rn because I’m on phone
High praise coming from you. :feelsokman:

Foid moment ngl
damn, you're right.
it's so hard to live according to principles and without hypocrisy.

I guess that holds true for incels as well since many of us look similar to him unfortunately. Tbh soys and incels are two sides of the same coin if you think about it
i knew an asshole who look like this.
he asked me for a cigarette and then sat on the hood of my car until i told him to get off.
he was always trying to "out-alpha" me and was a bully, just like advocatedoogy.

I will, I need someone to photoshop his face onto the foid in my Avis face and I’ll update it. Can’t do it rn because I’m on phone
Fuckin legend
View attachment 545880

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
View attachment 545885

Well, how do I start? How about the fact that he's almost 34 years old and still lives with his parents in Castleford, England? But let's go back in time and look at Doogycel's early life.

Doogycel graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta, GA. Unfortunately, he did not fully adjust to life in America. Here's him bragging about not being able to keep a job at Target for even two months:
View attachment 545887

Eventually, Doogycel moved back to England and spent the next several years working a series of temporary retail jobs. That's pretty fucking funny when you consider his high IQ.
View attachment 545907

Unlike flipping burgers, it requires a 139 IQ for someone to stack shelves. :feelskek:
View attachment 545909

In the meantime, he tried to start a YouTube gaming channel, but it flopped, having gained only 4 subscribers.
View attachment 545889

After his YouTube channel flopped, he then spent the next few years on Facebook offering his takes on inceldom and trannies. Unfortunately for him, it seems as if most of the 33 Facebook friends he has did not bother to read any of them.

So Doogycel's latest cope for the past year or so has been Reddit, and for the first time in his life, he's gotten more than half a dozen followers, because only on Reddit can you find enough autists who somehow appreciate Doogycel's comics, half of which consist of him arguing against himself.
View attachment 545919

Cmon Doogycel! Why deny your true nature as a failed sperg? Stop torturing yourself. You can't escape the blackpill, you know.
View attachment 545886View attachment 545929View attachment 545930View attachment 545931

@Incelius Savage @SlutLiberationFront @Lebensmüder @SlutLiberationFront @tenta @Caesercel @240iq @Mecoja @iamsubhuman @TheNEET @Linesnap99 @Misanthropy1 @kaczynskicel @solblue @Ritalincel @SlayerSlayer @RecessedChinCel @investigatorcel @Lonelycel @proudweeb @calimero @FuRed @-BrettyBoy- @trying to ascend @Legionarivs @Honeypot @Languishingrn @BummerDrummer @wereqryan @kanyepilled @JoeBruhcel @Fat Link @ordinaryotaku @MaxZM98 @keksofthebest @ERadicator @BlkPillPres @SuperPerfectCel @Shigechi @shii410 @dreadtheblackpill @Gyros_Pretcel @FamilyGuy1999 @Dregster666 @ThoughtfulCel @Justdone @RecessedChinCel @0Energy0Happyness @Incline @sckicksal345 @slavcel11 @dirtykombatcel @squirrelsonfire2 @rope2cope @Defetivecuckachu @Marquis de Sade @MarquisDeSade @watcher @Barney Calhoun @TINMAN @mericks @Master @mental_out

jfl, legendary post. Too bad you didn’t tag me though. It’s over

he is literally Chris chan 2.0
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
his face is very similar to mine (classic beta male low T archetype) but he is fatter
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
He could be a good beta buck cuck if he money maxxes.
134 IT trannies seething :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 545926

Nahh he's a proper incel lmfao
Actually he's a gigacel factoring in his autism and complete and utter failure to accomplish anything in his life hahahhahaha :lul::lul:
:feelsgah::lul::lul::lul:
number is only going up
B0EC0EF3 EED0 479E BE81 C5D641CA6FA6

Will read the entire post when I get home. Is that actually him? He looks EXACTLY how I imagined him holy shit.

No one cares about incels, except ugly men in denial and fat feminists

And the schizocels believe that there are chads and stacies larping here :feelskek:

mods please don't delete

Every single Time. The soys never disappoint me

He’s a projecting and self-loathing incel-in-denial. And absolutely no one is surprised.

damn, you're right.
it's so hard to live according to principles and without hypocrisy.
True even though you're right nonetheless, people who look like this probably think they're hot shit for being a reddit/discord janny
he asked me for a cigarette and then sat on the hood of my car until i told him to get off.
he was always trying to "out-alpha" me and was a bully, just like advocatedoogy.
What a fucking faggot, I got bullied by a fat military coping slob in middle school. He literally spit in my face several times, this subhuman unironically thought he was the shit for wearing his military uniform to school everyday. Other subhumans always think we're beneath them for some reason. They unironically think they're alpha males just because they walk with their head high and their chest out, crack unfunny jokes, and cut people off in traffic. I hate incels in denial more than foids honestly, I stg most men are just as shitty as foids

Also no way he has an IQ of 139, probably took some shitty online test and thinks that's an accurate measurement of his IQ. Only a low IQ retard uses the same name for all his different accounts, just asking to get doxed.
Virtually nobody who brags about their IQ online actually has unusually high IQ.

he's probably not an incel tbh

I wish I was joking but I'm not

stop talking about these freaks
I mean he mogs me but that really isn't saying much. If the dude isn't incel due to looks alone, his obvious autism probably seals the deal.

View attachment 545932
Unfathomably over for him, although the Chris Chan art style kind of gave it away. Anyone who draws like that and thinks it's somehow worthy of being posted online for other people to see has no self awareness.
jfl That's the first thing that came to mind, fucking hell :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

He's an incel like us, but copes too much. It woud be better for him to stop this delusion and acept the reality
he tries really hard to present himself as self aware but it falls flat due to his chris chan tier autism
Chris at least is not a virgin anymore :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
he really looks like pre trannie chris chan and he sounds like him too, it's like poetry, maybe we really live in a simulation
it must be a glitch in the simulation that made chris chan go back in time a few years :feelssus:

That low T voice hahahahaha holy shit this is too funny. What an absolute abomination.
Based as fuck @PPEcel :dab:

He's more truecel than half this site's userbase:feelskek::feelskek:

Reading his post history is pretty nauseating tbh.

Also what's with redditors and posting these low IQ, one sentence posts, and then getting upvoted to the moon? The whole reddit karma system turns nearly every sub into a circlejerk where unpopular opinions get buried.

It will be funny when he does a ''prove the incel wrong'' episode and ends up arguing with his own pic
No one cares about incels, except ugly men in denial and fat feminists
one of us! one of us!

holy shit he does:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He's an incel like us, but copes too much. It woud be better for him to stop this delusion and acept the reality

Chris at least is not a virgin anymore :feelsEhh:
it must be a glitch in the simulation that made chris chan go back in time a few years :feelssus:
That low T voice hahahahaha holy shit this is too funny. What an absolute abomination.
Based as fuck @PPEcel :dab:
this is going to be blackops2cel all over again, you retards don't learn do you...

if you think this guy:
1935074_101084026575698_4562364_n-jpg.545929

is to be some sort of new icon or representation for an incel then PLS KILL YOURSELF NOW

we should nip this in the bud and stop talking about these assholes, just like we should have stopped with blackops2 guy
I mean I wouldn't go the other way and say he is like this, but yes tbh the guy in that picture is more likely to be a guy like that than an incel

I wouldn't doubt he has femoid friends, maybe even a girlfriend

maybe even us doing this shit will HELP him to get girlfriend

stop this shit, close this shit, and let this be forgotten

if you think this guy:

is to be some sort of new icon or representation for an incel then PLS KILL YOURSELF NOW
Not a single person said he was a "incel icon" or anything you sped. We're saying that he's an incel no matter how much he copes and tries to punch down.

Not a single person said he was a "incel icon" or anything you sped. We're saying that he's an incel no matter how much he copes and tries to punch down.
and I argue against that

Proof that if you have Autism, you almost always fail now. Over for mentalcels!:feelsbadman:

and I argue against that
Lmao chill

The point of the thread is to point out his hypocrisy regardless of whether he is a failed low tier normie or an actual incel

this is going to be blackops2cel all over again, you retards don't learn do you...

if you think this guy:

we should nip this in the bud and stop talking about these assholes, just like we should have stopped with blackops2 guy

I mean I wouldn't go the other way and say he is like this, but yes tbh the guy in that picture is more likely to be a guy like that than an incel

maybe even us doing this shit will HELP him to get girlfriend

Are you retarded? He's literally the INCEL STEREOTYPE. He could be a poster-boy for this site. Not only physically, but he's an autist too. He's beyond subhuman. You think he can BULLY anyone except for other incels??

He's trying to deny it lol

Doogy1
Doogy2

if you think this guy:

He is not, but bo2cel is for sure.

JFL if you think he stands a chance:

elaborate. is that a recent conversation
it's a conversation from 5 minutes ago. He's saying that that's his friend from highschool that he befriended because they're both called Adam and he used to make banners or some shit for him.

Nah I think you're the retard tbh
For pointing out that an obvious incel is an incel?

Reading his post history is pretty nauseating tbh.

Also what's with redditors and posting these low IQ, one sentence posts, and then getting upvoted to the moon? The whole reddit karma system turns nearly every sub into a circlejerk where unpopular opinions get buried.
He's making fun of incels talking about pair bonding with humans. Humans. Are. Not. Birds.

Wikipedia says this, with multiple references to scientific journals:

Wikipedia:

Human pair bonding​

Pair-bonded human male and female
Humans can experience all of the above-mentioned varieties of pair bonds. These bonds can be temporary or last a lifetime. Pair bonding is a behavioral and physiological bond between two mated individuals, and is rare among non-human primates.[3] Humans also engage in social pair bonding, where two individuals will form a close relationship that does not involve sex.[4] In humans and other vertebrates, pair bonds are created by a combination of social interaction and biological factors including neurotransmitters like oxytocin, vasopressin, and dopamine.[4][5]

Pair bonds are a biological phenomenon and are not equivalent to the human social institution of marriage. Married couples are not necessarily pair bonded. Marriage may be a consequence of pair bonding and vice versa. One of the functions of romantic love is pair bonding.[6][4]

This guy just seems really stupid.

it's a conversation from 5 minutes ago. He's saying that that's his friend from highschool that he befriended because they're both called Adam and he used to make banners or some shit for him.

That's his account on Reddit saying that he got fired from Target.
Asda8s7d8234kw

That's his LinkedIn saying that he got fired from Target. The information from LinkedIn corroborates the information on his Facebook profile.
Doogy5

He's scrambling like a little bitch. :feelskek:

IT'S ALL OKAY. HE HAS NO DESIRES OF RAPING ANYONE. HE IS ACTUALLY A GIGACHAD IN THAT CASE.

Doogy3

View attachment 545880

Meet Adam Paul Dooling.
View attachment 545885

View attachment 545887

View attachment 545907

View attachment 545909

View attachment 545889

View attachment 545919

View attachment 545886View attachment 545929View attachment 545930View attachment 545931

I want to make fun of him but I just feel really sad for him, especially after I heard his voice on the youtube channel, imagine being a voicecel ontop of failing at life so badly, everybody will definitely look at you like a child.

Also for someone who spent so many years drawing, why the fuck hasn't he gotten any better? lol

That is confusing as hell.

He just seems lazy to me, like he doesn't take anything seriously, should take some time and do an art course or something, at least make some interesting and well designed cartoons, then you can rake in the dough like Stone Toss, and get a real following.