Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/Incel tears should just DELETE their subreddit after this joke of a thread

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7fjdeu/incel_tries_to_pose_as_mass_shooter_elliot_rodger/dqchqte/

this entire thread from where I linked is a MUST READ. /r/inceltears posters ADMITTING that LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING. Make sure to click on the heavily downvoted comments that aren't immediately in view, those are the ones with the gold mines

Must read thread. How is /r/inceltears even a thing. It's just white knights pandering to sociopathic women who accept nothing less than a male model

Reminds me of a comment in this thread:

Fontaine said:
It reminds me of a short story by renowned French novelist Maupassant (XIXth century). It is about an ugly disabled beggar in the French countryside. Everybody refuses him food and mistreats him for being lazy. One day he dies of starvation. Upon hearing of his death, everyone says: "why didn't he ask for food?"

If ER was so attractive, where the fuck were all the women slobbering on his dick? They're just claiming he's attractive now that he's dead to spite us. Guy looked like a beta bitch. The fact that they're all arguing about looks after downplaying its importance is just the icing on the cake.

I hate these cucktears fags

If women could sense his "toxicity" then how come they didn't sense anything in guys like Jeremy Meeks or Ted Bundy?

If he really was attractive, he would have found SOMEONE instead of only being able to watch as other guys his age entered relationships since puberty.