Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PublicTransportcels

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
Have you ever been fortunate enough to have Beckies or Stacy Lites sit next to you on a packed commode?

I had one today, probably about 20 odd. I could feel the tension in her Soul, before every one of her bites and gulps. From her Lunch.

Never, they avoid me like plague. But not only me, much better people than myself. They always put the bag on next seat so no one could sit, very rude behaviour.

No, all the good looking ones sit in the section reserved for foids only

Never, they avoid me like plague. But not only me, much better people than myself. They always put the bag on next seat so no one could sit, very rude behaviour.
shit like this is why im very happy to have a car

shit like this is why im very happy to have a car
I love having a car too. Can just bypass the brutal social dynamics of where people choose to sit in a public transportation vehicle.

They think they are Royalty when in reality they are low grade peasants