Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Psl gods videos will be poppin this decade. Mark my words. Yes, even the normies will pick it up

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
They are easily digestable, low effort, high impact videos. Omegle reaction videos were the first ones, psl gods next.

Well, if the algorithm dont fuck it up they will, i mean.

Oh, and the blackpill will spread like wildfire. Im sayin it buddy boyos.

Looksmax is retarded and only for <90 IQ terminally online autists
But Blackpill is already mainstream.

Accurate prediction

Looksmax is retarded and only for <90 IQ terminally online autists
Precisely. Looksmaxx is for ADHD narcissistic faggots who are too prideful to admit their subhumanity.

problem with psl/other looksmaxxing channels is they focus too much on retarded shit like midface and etc
these autist retards will focus on some redundant crap

when really all needed for a good face is hair, good eyes(hunter), non deformed chin/jawline, sharp nose with finally a good skin. foids look for synergy in the face aka balance where your facial features compliment you and your phenotypes.

problem with psl/other looksmaxxing channels is they focus too much on retarded shit like midface and etc
these autist retards will focus on some redundant crap
Midface is very important lol most people with long midface usually have other falios such as narrow FWHR, Zygoless face & recessed jaw. Long midface is a trait many truecels have

Midface is very important lol most people with long midface usually have other falios such as narrow FWHR, Zygoless face & recessed jaw. Long midface is a trait many truecels have

maybe but i am too retarded or autistic to understand that shit lingo :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back