Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof Incels Are 100% Right

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Consider it this way. No single person is born blackpilled or even redpilled. Everyone is a happy go lucky kid until horrible things happen. Some people are winning at life and the incel isn't. As people, we take empirical evidence and draw conclusions. We naturally seek out patterns. That's where the blackpill comes in.

Humans don't create ideas out of thin air. Nobody wants to be blackpilled ever, so why would we create this idea out of fairy dust and glitter? We didn't create this idea because nobody would want to create this idea. It just exists, because it's true. You can either accept it or deny it.

Proof the blackpill exists, because there literally is no other explanation for its existence.

Side note: I wish I could be bluepilled again. Times were much nicer, but I guess I'm not liberal enough to embrace lies.

The proof is in the data, just do a few Tinder experiments and you won't question the blackpill anymore.

The proof is in the data, just do a few Tinder experiments and you won't question the blackpill anymore.
Lmao I love how we actually do experiments and have proof, but cucktears just goes off "intuition" and what they think is "right"

I don't want to be right.

Expecting normies to believe we are right is a futile effort, too much cope, too much just world fallacy.

Whats the diffrence btween redpil and blackpil. Is blackpill LDAR. Because redpill isnt

I don't want to be right.

This. The blackpill is the truth. It hurts, but I'd rather know how deep the rabbit hole goes than being free of this pain.

I’ve been heavily into behaviors of mammals lately and it’s been shown over and over again that there are competitions within males. Those that fail to meet standards are left out and die without spreading their genes. Incels are never meant to make it and it’s a biological law. Why would evolution push for incel genes? That would absolutely be horrible for future generations. We were never meant to even live this long since in social mammal societies, the weakest link are outcasted so that they die alone with minimum chances of spreading diseases and weak genetics. Women belongs to Chads, while death awaits incels. It’s truly over

Lmao you wish you were bluepilled really? I was bluepilled and I was trying to find out what's wrong with me or society.. when others can get gf and I can't. Blackpill answered all my questions and I am happy about it because I don't have to search for an answer anymore.

I’ve been heavily into behaviors of mammals lately and it’s been shown over and over again that there are competitions within males. Those that fail to meet standards are left out and die without spreading their genes. Incels are never meant to make it and it’s a biological law. Why would evolution push for incel genes? That would absolutely be horrible for future generations. We were never meant to even live this long since in social mammal societies, the weakest link are outcasted so that they die alone with minimum chances of spreading diseases and weak genetics. Women belongs to Chads, while death awaits incels. It’s truly over
Exactly. There are alphas and betas in animal kingdom for a reason. Look at wolves

Yet people are so oblivious thinking that humans are different, while staring at ass and tits like fucking animals

Whats the diffrence btween redpil and blackpil. Is blackpill LDAR. Because redpill isnt
Redpill=you can become Chad or a Slayer if you improve yourself, learn game, and hold frame. Max cope.
Blackpill: Looks Money Status
No hope for genetically inferior males. Reality.

What the fuck is “hold frame”

This. Incels need to be killed off fast and mercifully. Its over.

Right now in the world there is someone starving, dying with aids, lying in pain alone.

100 feet away is someone without a thing to their name, smiling and happy in the sunshine.

There is a derivatives trader with millions in the bank considering suicide (who is not incel, has kids, etc.)

Most of us are sitting in a chair on the computer eating a Cheetoh.

Bill Gates is not the happiest person in the world.

Chad and Stacy are not the happiest people in the world.

Somewhere out there is a kissless virgin who is stoked to have ESPN in high def.

Belief is reality.

If you believe you're happy, you're happy.

If you believe you're unhappy, you're unhappy.

And none of that has anything to do with how much you make, how many people you fucked, or anything objective.