Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Probably most vintage blackpill/redpill video

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Posted this in other thread but decided to make my own post since this video is kind of forgotten and most of the forum most likely haven't seen it tbhthbngl

Presenting to you male activist(tl;dr sub5), PUA(I manipulate and I get wot I want xdd even tho I am 6.5+PSL thbngl), and >male feminist @Ritalincel

Actually pretty interesting video
tbhngl
Cn3IaYr.png
blackpilled fellow Ruskyi tbhngl

d e d s r s
b u d d y
o
y
o

Last edited:
Guy on right is just a white knight cuck.

Posted this in other thread but decided to make my own post since this video is kind of forgotten and most of the forum most likely haven't seen it tbhthbngl

Presenting to you male activist(tl;dr sub5), PUA(I manipulate and I get wot I want xdd even tho I am 6.5+PSL thbngl), and >male feminist @Ritalincel

Actually pretty interesting video
tbhngl
Cn3IaYr.png
blackpilled fellow Ruskyi tbhngl

d e d s r s
b u d d y
o
y
o

OF COURSE the "mangina" or "cuck" on the right (Weinstein or whatever) is a fucking JEW. Every. Single. Time. These subversive rats are always at the forefront of promoting degeneracy.