Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Prajeets tricked into enrolling in Storm Z units

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
Prajeet lands in Moscow.

KGB border agent: Sorry Prajeet, your visa is fake.
Prajeet: This cannot be, I bought it for 10,000 roupies from my cousin Amrit, he told me it was genuine.
KGB: No, it is fake, you have entered the country illegally, and now there are 2 options for you:
- Either you do 10 years of goulag in Siberia or you do 6 months of Storm Z.
Prajeet: What is Storm Z?
KGB: It is like a military summer camp in Ukraine.
Prajeet: Ok, I will choose Storm Z.
KGB: Just sign here

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXd5tmzw9_0

Last edited:
1332FF60 47B1 435E 90B8 5D518486CEB9

Based incel unit

Russia should recruit all anti-White and anti-globohomo ethnics and use them as cannon fodder in their meat grinder operations on the frontlines of Ukraine.

Russia should recruit all anti-White and anti-globohomo ethnics and use them as cannon fodder in their meat grinder operations on the frontlines of Ukraine.
Yes, send in all the white cucks and feminists. It's time to drain the swamp!

It's going to be a mess when in the middle of a battle their commander starts shouting instructions in Russian and the poor currycels don't understand shit

It's going to be a mess when in the middle of a battle their commander starts shouting instructions in Russian and the poor currycels don't understand shit
Their only mission will just be to run over mine fields and then to be shot at by the ukrocels, so that they reveal their positions.
This is what the Commies did during WW2, back then they called them the shtrafbats.

Last edited:
Poor Pajeets

Their only mission will just be to run over mine fields and then to be shot at by the ukrocels, so that they reveal their positions.
This is what the Commies did during WW2, back then they called them the shtrafbats.
I wonder why isreal doesn't do something like this? Many Hindu nationalists would be ready to fight. After all Hamas hides underground. @wereq

I saw that video a while, back. Have they been realised? I thought the pajeet governament pressured Russia. Or are they already dead? If they haven't been released, they are most likely dead by now.

I wonder why isreal doesn't do something like this? Many Hindu nationalists would be ready to fight. After all Hamas hides underground. @wereq
They're afraid hinduchads will get into Israeli pants

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back