Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Polish Men Voted Ugliest Men In Europe And have been consistently for years

not suprising
Image 3

Crazy since slavs tend to mog soy boy western europeans with their hormones and soy products on average

Crazy since slavs tend to mog soy boy western europeans with their hormones and soy products on average
Not true. Most Slavic men are ugly as shit. Most of then havd pseudo mongoloid baby faced ogre skulls with 0 class. Germanic men mog Slavs to thr ground

Not true. Most Slavic men arr ugly as shit. Literally the pseudo mongoloid skulls with 0 class. Germanic men mog Slav to thr ground
slavs doesn't have pseudo mongoloid skulls ( i guess you think brachycephaly ) cause western europeans sometimes also have them like west alpinid or strandid

@DarkStarDown

Russians in Moscow who tend to be taller on average and very good looking were ranked top 1 most attractive men according to some statistic.

Blonde, tall, blue eyes and decent face can't lose.

slavs doesn't have pseudo mongoloid skulls ( i guess you think brachycephaly ) cause western europeans sometimes also have them like west alpinid or strandid

@DarkStarDown
Strantid is mixed pheno with lappid who are orignally from asia. And alpinids don't look mongoloid. They just look like western europeans with a wider rounder skull. When im talking about Slavic phenotype. I'm talking about thr low class East Europid pheno. They look nothing like tronder atlantid phenos found in western europe.

Russians in Moscow who tend to be taller on average and very good looking were ranked top 1 most attractive men according to some statistic.

Blonde, tall, blue eyes and decent face can't lose.
Tales. Russian men are ranked as the least attractive in 99% of studies. I wish I could attach crowd pics of Moscow but since I'm a greycel I can't. Google them yourself

Strantid is pheno is mixed pheno with lappid who are asians. And alpinids don't look mongoloid. They just look like western europeans with a wider rounder skull. When im talking about Slavic phenotype. I'm talking about thr low class East Europid pheno. They look nothing like tronder atlantid phenos found in western europe.
strandid isn't mixed with lappids it's just reduced cromagnoid

418560-1709108116.png

here is your norwegian aryan mogger ( savolaxid )

i guess you look down on phenotypes as Gorid, Neo Danubian, Savolaxid, Danubian Nordid ?

Poland has many different phenotypes but the round skulled Polaks with facial fat are without a doubt ugly
Images 94

Stoch Kamil 700

Images 95

Download 98

Images 92

418560-1709108116.png
That isn't lappid. Haaland is Savolaxid. He also has a few nigger features. He's not a reduced cromagnoid. Cromagnoud would be someone like Mario Gomez and Patrik Schick

i guess you look down on phenotypes as Gorid, Neo Danubian, Savolaxid, Danubian Nordid ?
Yes. They are all low clas white phenos that get little to no jbw halo.

Yeah I'm not suprised.

Polacks and other eastern slavs are just ugly as fuck.

I am literally case in point. I look like a fucking bald Polack stereotype but even more ugly its over :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

418560-1709108116.png

That isn't lappid tho. Haaland is Savolaxid. He also has nigger features and looks like a down syndrom monkey. He is robust but I don't think he is cromagnoid. Cromagnoud would be someone like Mario Gomez and Patrik Schick

AND Yes. They are all low clas white phenos that get little to no jbw halo.

Not true. Most Slavic men are ugly as shit. Most of then havd pseudo mongoloid baby faced ogre skulls with 0 class. Germanic men mog Slavs to thr ground
They mascmog them to oblivion, average slav could fuck up 10 germans in a fight, and much more projected facial structure like cheekbones

Funny you say that, because I was just discussing this in another forum. Weren't "arabs" (Moors) mixing with Meds for hundreds of years in the Medieval Era? You are still right that we look different of course, but how could they still retain such differences after such a time of race-mixing?
They weren't that much mixing, also word arab isn't really ethnicity socio cultural concept original arabid pheno is only in gulf and saudi arabia, morrocans look different than them

graciled and atlanto med spanish and italian phenotypes not arabic

They mascmog them to oblivion, average slav could fuck up 10 germans in a fight, and much more projected facial structure like cheekbones
it's depend on pheno some slavs are giga moggers but some are subhuman

i think that germanic nationalists really love to torment us slavs with their projections they always start fights with us

It all makes sense now, my parents are polish.

it's depend on pheno some slavs are giga moggers but some are subhuman

i think that germanic nationalists really love to torment us slavs with their projections they always start fights with us
The ones that are mogger are mogger because they are mixed with cromagnoid.

This is 100% true, the only true Arabs are in the Arabian gulf, the rest of us are probably some kind of mixture, I am North African and it is very easy to tell the difference betweem us and Emiratis, Saudis, Yemenis, etc
cause there things called a phenotypes :)

don't worry im really interested in phenos and call difference between what people say, ''white'' ''brown'' ''asian'' etc

for example

3-tronder-race.jpg

norwegian look ( acutally im relative this type despite being polish, its rare here but exist )

main-qimg-846cb473f5eee8d28c21a9f088770fa7-pjlq

polish, ukrainian and russian most common phenotype also relatively light haired

DanubianNordidUpdatedmorph
Danubian Nordid Secondary 1

it's not really fully slavic pheno but it's more common here in poland or ukraine, russia than anywhere

@DarkStarDown

so they are still polish
You are just using Germans who happened to have been born in Slavland by accident to support your statement. They are not Slavic. They are Germanic people larping as slavs

You are just using Germans who happened to have been born in Slavland by accident to support your statement. They are not Slavic. They are Germanic people larping as slavs
are you german to know this ? they are born in poland and they are polish, myself i'm tronder+east nordid and i'm polish not swedish

Just because someone is born in some place doesn't mean they are the natives of the land. Many gypsies are born in poland too does that make them polish and no Swedish have a distinct Scandinavian look. Their features are also slightly lappif shifted. They are either gracile as fuck like hallstat or extremely robust like paleo atlantid or Dalofaelid.
are you german to know this ? they are born in poland and they are polish, myself i'm tronder+east nordid and i'm polish not swedish

Just because someone is born in some place doesn't mean they are the natives of the land. Many gypsies are born in poland too does that make them polish and no Swedish have a distinct Scandinavian look. Their features are also slightly lappif shifted. They are either gracile as fuck like hallstat or extremely robust like paleo atlantid or Dalofaelid.
hallstatt isn't that gracile from european phenotypes it's likely either danubian or gracile med

also alpinids and danubians are most infantile too from europe especially danubian alpinids from what i see

hallstatt is perfect balance of robustness and gracility

roping rn (25% polish)

just saw your links btw :feelskek: :feelshaha:

slavcels are just as self hating as ethnics

hallstatt isn't that gracile from european phenotypes it's likely either danubian or gracile med

also alpinids and danubians are most infantile too from europe especially danubian alpinids from what i see

hallstatt is perfect balance of robustness and gracility
Not true. Hallstatt is the textbook Swedish cuck phenotype. Even framecel curries and somalis are more robust and masculine than hallstatt. It only looks good on women. All the other phenotypes you mentioned are shit too. North Atlantid, Eurafricanid, Paleo Atlantid, Faelid, Tronder, Anglo Saxon are the only phenotypes that are worth having. The rest are white trailer trash phenos might as well be an ethnic at that point.

Last edited:
@To koniec brutally over for savolaxid if that is what a mogger of that pheno looks like. He is ugly asf.

I've seen Polish men getting a lot of shit on here lately. Personally I think Poland and Polish people are based.

OvER
My innER layER was destroyed by vile mannERisms enforced by empathetic gendER due to my Slavic looks. I will nevER recovER from this irrevERsible damage done.

I've seen Polish men getting a lot of shit on here lately. Personally I think Poland and Polish people are based.
yes we are seen as white ethnics

not to mention slavcel seff hatred which fuels such sentiment

They absolutely don't tho. Where is this weirdly false notion coming from? Like 90 percent of slav men are baby faced mongrels with widows peaks whereas at least germanic men have way more masculine features on average.

You think foids want this shit phenotypes? :

Polish foids hate their men. I bet they are the cause of the results.

OvER
Yet those pig faced foids pass down their horrible genes even if they marry out.

The only competition I’d be good at

I fucking hate polish foids because I was tricked by an e-prostitute from poland, I lost a lot of money online with her because I was a bluepill