Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People taking pictures of incels

MENTiL

MENTiL

Greycel
On several occasions I've caught sluts (sometimes guys) sneaking pics of me. I am a 18 year old senior still in high school, so I am surrounded by these fucking pest. Being a gymcel makes this feeling worse for me as it brings a false sense of hope. I end up asking myself "What if she was just checking out my arms?" But then reality kicks in, that since my childhood I've been ridiculed for me looks, ridiculed by these contemptuous sluts who feel they must one up that awkward loner incel in the back of the class, to make herself feel like she's fucking worth anything other than her holes. I am tired of this fucking hell. It's difficult to focus on your own world while seeing phones awkwardly tilt your direction.

Anyone here caught someone taking pictures of you?

it probably happens way more nowadays. we didnt really have smartphones until the 10th grade. i was bullied to death then i cant imagine what youngcels go through now with technology and social media

don't tolerate it, man up and break the next person who does that's phone. i recently did that (maybe like 2 months ago) and they were speechless

Yes but next time they do it I'm gonna smash their phone

No, but what happened once in highschool was that some females we’re taking a group picture and I got in the way, they started giggling and saying
“Ew retake it, that guy is in the back”

Her friends were like stfu to her when they saw that I heard, but I didn’t care

thank god there were no snapchats and smartphones when I was in middle school

nowadays I'm the one taking pictures but only of attractive teens kek

A sociopath femoid and a normal worthless roastbeef moron came up to me and took a picture, she put on her smile that she was handed on a silver platter and I looked like shit, dead eyes, 100% shit face...

And yes: I completely agree with the OP, if you're ugly and alone like me then you're just seen as dumpster for people to feel better when in reality they aren't accomplishing anything with their lives while I actually am an ambitious person, not just someone coping with their sequence of events where they try to one up someone

yes but no one cares about incells
no one cares if youre hideous

I want to throw classroom furniture at those vile disgusting creatures

Take it in the ass and relax guys, its nature.

I've never had that happen to me, tbh.

That says more about that person than it does about you.