Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Paying minimum wage to nightshift workers should be a crime!!

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Seriously why tf is this shit even allowed? Along with my inceldom and blackpill making me depressed my job really just had to make me night shift for 3 weeks in a row now and if this keeps up I will quit, why tf are companies allowed to pay minimum wage to people who fucking sacrifice their mental health for them and to be treated the worst just to be paid the bare minimum and working past 8PM should be law to be overtime pay, its so fucking stupid.

I think you ARE supposed to have a bonus if you work nightshift but I could be wrong.

Welcome to Crapitalism.

@Corvus

Welcome to Crapitalism.

@Corvus
Cant wait to save enough money to take a 1 month vacation from the workforce, if they ask me about a employement gap I will just say after I quit my job I went on a vacation out of state

Cant wait to save enough money to take a 1 month vacation from the workforce, if they ask me about a employement gap I will just say after I quit my job I went on a vacation out of state
Just lie on your resume JFL. Have at least one cool co worker who you can use as a reference and who you know will gaslight the interviewer how loyal and punctual you are

Just lie on your resume JFL. Have at least one cool co worker who you can use as a reference and who you know will gaslight the interviewer how loyal and punctual you are
I have a cool co worker in the department I worked in and I need his number for a referral

night shift would be great for me because I literally never sleep at night

My state or greedy Jewish company doesnt have that:feelsrope:

Only Costco would do that
Sometimes I have to work night shift for 4 - 5 days straight, if the wouldn't give me more money under the table I would refuse.

The good jobs are being withheld from us. Like I said 6 months back everyone will eventually
be on minimum wage.

The good jobs are being withheld from us. Like I said 6 months back everyone will eventually
be on minimum wage.
You need normie level IQ to have a good job

Paying minimum wage to nightshift workers should be a crime!!​

Seriously why tf is this shit even allowed? Along with my inceldom and blackpill making me depressed my job really just had to make me night shift for 3 weeks in a row now and if this keeps up I will quit, why tf are companies allowed to pay minimum wage to people who fucking sacrifice their mental health for them and to be treated the worst just to be paid the bare minimum and working past 8PM should be law to be overtime pay, its so fucking stupid.
Night work is for subhumans

Essentially those with low I.Q are stuck with jobs where they can barely afford to eat.
Meanwhile I have turbo high IQ in useless things that wont benefit my life such as Skibidi Toilet or how to prove the blackpill or martial arts

Leave ASAP the mental cost is too high. If you won't go to community college try Trader Joes or busser to waiter

Night and weekend work should be triple pay.

Attachments

• 4653.jpg
    4653.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back