Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeets cross train tracks in TORONTO

Genocide curry insects right now.

Seems to be pretty cold in Curryland at this time of the year.

Cuckada deserved this, lib shithole

Import millions of curries their street shitting culture gets imported too. How did the canadian cucks not see this coming

Import millions of curries their street shitting culture gets imported too. How did the canadian cucks not see this coming
There were reports of them shitting on beaches, I don’t have the screencap but it wasn’t surprising. Just imagine the odor trapped in those rags that trap long curry hair.

for centuries white people build our lands to be far better than others and now we are importing third world shitholes to ruin it
How peotic

I want to remind y all this wouldn't have happened if women were never given the right to vote cuz women vote for this shit

Right but it at least used to be comfy before they took in any turd worlder that had money and a fake diploma.

for centuries white people build our lands to be far better than others and now we are importing third world shitholes to ruin it
How peotic
No homelands for you goy, no sparsely populated countries for you to enjoy since we’ll import the most retarded niggers on dingy boats and give them aid so you have no housing.
want to remind y all this wouldn't have happened if women were never given the right to vote cuz women vote for this shit
Women’s rights are a jewish invention, I don’t know why men didn’t object to that en masse.

@AsiaCel I miss the times when asians mainly immigrated to canada and aus :feelsbadman:

How peotic

I want to remind y all this wouldn't have happened if women were never given the right to vote cuz women vote for this shit
It’s so fucking bad now, this barrly feels like my home. I literally see village pajeets speaking their disgusting language in public, this was at a fucking highschool last year. I’m actually so fucking demoralized brocel, it wouldve been nice if inceldom was the only problem instead of illegal spic gangs and smelly poos.

Genocide curry insects right now.
:yes:
200.gif

They all go to these no-name institutions with fake papers and eventually drop out to be wagies, at the very least illegal mexicans bother to work as farmhands or in the trades, which actually impact the community.
I don't get why they emigrate so far to work dead end minimum wage jobs like Mcdonalds or Walmart. Unless they're saving money to buy a palace in India but they want permanent residency so unlikely kek

I don't get why they emigrate so far to work shitty jobs like Mcdonalds or Uber eats delivery driver. Unless they're saving money to buy a palace in India but they want permanent residency so unlikely kek
Their entire society is set up as a way to feel superior in the mountain of literal waste they live in, they view cleaning or proper decency/civic sense for peasants among their race, even though, globally they are the most subhuman race imaginable.

when i thought of canada i thought of hockey ,nice white people and sweet maple syrup. now its brown shit there everywhere

when i thought of canada i thought of hockey ,nice white people and sweet maple syrup. now its brown shit there everywhere
It's an infestation that will not end until someone puts a stop to it, they are all living in small basements and cooking rancid curry.

The new ones on student visas are so much worse than the ones we used to get a decade ago. The immigration system is broken.

The new ones on student visas are so much worse than the ones we used to get a decade ago. The immigration system is broken.
mass migration plummets deathnic smv even lower, every legal immigrant should be against mass immigration for their own interests, there's a reason educated people escaped their shitholes and assimilated.

I can't believe Canada will be leading exporter of liveleak gore videos once currycels start getting ran over by trains.

Pajeets can literally commit crimes in Canada and avoid conviction so as to not threaten their immigration status and risk their deportation:

Btw, here's a pic of the AJ Brown bitch that was mentioned in the article:

These libtarded boomer whores need to be strung up from trees right with the shitskins they defend

Canada Needs TCD (Total Curry Death)

USA is even worse. At least Canada is 70% white, USA is like 58% white. Plus at least Canada gets mostly skilled immigrants from China/India. USA gets unstilled Mexicans and niggers from Mexico/South America/Caribbean.

It’s so fucking bad now, this barrly feels like my home. I literally see village pajeets speaking their disgusting language in public, this was at a fucking highschool last year. I’m actually so fucking demoralized brocel, it wouldve been nice if inceldom was the only problem instead of illegal spic gangs and smelly poos.
They are everywhere here too

USA is even worse. At least Canada is 70% white, USA is like 58% white. Plus at least Canada gets mostly skilled immigrants from China/India. USA gets unstilled Mexicans and niggers from Mexico/South America/Caribbean.
50/50 usa and itll be all NI- in 19 years.

Beautiful scene to watch. I pray for the day I see pajeets shitting in every corner of New York and Washington. :feelsohh: