Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious overdose

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★★
Now I'm on a slight overdose, I used painkillers with a narcotic effect and washed it down with 15% beer

I feel great because I’m sober and I see everything, but I don’t give a fuck about anything, absolutely nothing, it’s nice

my eyes close on their own, I hope I survive, but this feeling of freedom is the best thing in my life, but I can imagine what would happen to me if I were not a ugly... a thousand times better

Now I'm on a slight overdose, I used painkillers with a narcotic effect and washed it down with 15% beer

I feel great because I’m sober and I see everything, but I don’t give a fuck about anything, absolutely nothing, it’s nice

my eyes close on their own, I hope I survive, but this feeling of freedom is the best thing in my life, but I can imagine what would happen to me if I were not a ugly... a thousand times better
The funny thing is that even in this state the black pill torments me, its very existence is a punishment for people like that, I lived happily before the blackpill, yes, I coped with it then, but at least I didn’t care about it after I found out about the black pill life divided into 2, the old happy life and the new terrible one where I can’t cope

Can you really say you were happy if you were just coping.
I deceived myself with the words of all sorts of assholes who said that you just need to be confident, then it didn’t look honestly categorical to me

I lived happily before the blackpill, yes, I coped with it then, but at least I didn’t care about it after I found out about the black pill life divided into 2, the old happy life and the new terrible one where I can’t cope
It is better to be blackpilled early on in life. The blackpill always comes back to collect sooner or later. If you could, would you choose to forget everything you know about the blackpill and go on to live another decade as a delusional bluepilled jestermaxxing simp?