Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion on Benito Mussolini?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Especially yours @nausea because you are an italian.

good thread thx, tons of things to say about him

what do you think about him?

nausea said:
He was severely outclassed by his enemies due to Italy's shitty industrial and military technologies, and he was a huge burden on Hitler who had to waste troops and resources to support benito.

Crustaciouse said:
nausea said:
He was severely outclassed by his enemies due to Italy's shitty industrial and military technologies, and he was a huge burden on Hitler who had to waste troops and resources to support benito.
ok I now just tell you you are wrong and elaborate latER

nausea said:
nope, but it was terrible move

i feel so high i dont know what im saying only whatever comes to mind

Tellem--T said:
nausea said:
do you know stephen fry?
no
but i just searched his face and i think hes athiest
yea but he talks alot about his experience with bipolarthing, check him on youtube and if you want a gift just ask

nausea said:
yea but he talks alot about his experience with bipolarthing, check him on youtube and if you want a gift just ask

gift plz your recommadation is gold

Tellem--T said:
incoming
Tellem--T said:
your recommadation is gold
so you claim

gift for ogre

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcPRF9slENI[/video]

sorry to OP for a bit of offtopic eh

Tellem--T said:

TheVman said:

Il+Duce+Mussolini+&+Hitler.png

Crustaciouse said:

in short : mussolini made a gamble, a geopolitical move ( but this is in no way a way to condone him )

the gamble : hitler will win in europe but italy is not ready for war; hitler did not dealy his plan, ergo italy will join him and reap the benefits of victory

italy was not at all shitty military tech : wanna proof? just one eh ( air fighter planes ) 

about industry : mussolini had accords with usa, usa was going to provide industrial machinery but war started...I refer to mass production mostly eh, anyway except military tech, you are right here

about being a burden to ger : not at all, totally wrong you are here ( there's so much to say Idk where to start eh )

He was a great leader for Italy, but should never have gotten involved in WW2 in 1940. He indirectly hindered the German efforts in their righteous struggle against the reds. Japan was no help to Germany either.

I do wonder what a modern peace-time non-expansionist fascist country would be like. High employment, no degeneracy and large families. I doubt inceldom would exist as much as it does now.