Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based One day incels will rule the entire earth and we will rule as super tyrants.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
It will happen and we will show no mercy. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

truth preach GIF

If by incels you mean jews, then consider it done!

The cleansing has began! You are vaxxed, right?

If by incels you mean jews, then consider it done!
No by incels, I mean masculine, based, ethnonationalist, misogynist, racist, antisemitecels. :feelsYall::feelsYall:

Chads and normie men will work the plantations.

No by incels, I mean masculine, based, ethnonationalist, misogynist, racist, antisemitecels. :feelsYall::feelsYall:
Oh... Nice cope bro!
I'm there with you!
We will win!

Incel tyrannis

Chads and normie men will work the plantations.
It makes sense, considering they're the ones with the superior bodies, so they should be the ones working in the fields.

It makes sense, considering they're the ones with the superior bodies, so they should be the ones working in the fields.
We will starve them and genetically modify them to be weaker and uglier than incels ever were as punishment.

We will starve them and genetically modify them to be weaker and uglier than incels ever were as punishment.
But they won't be effective workers then; they must at least keep their strong bodies in order to keep production efficient.

But they won't be effective workers then; they must at least keep their strong bodies in order to keep production efficient.
That's the point, they'll be forced to work while their bodies are incapable as an additional penalty. The remaining needed labor can be compensated from machinery and automation.

We'll fuck all the Stacies :cool:

If you're not a doomsday preppercel you're doing it wrong

That's the point, they'll be forced to work while their bodies are incapable as an additional penalty. The remaining needed labor can be compensated from machinery and automation.
It seems like a sure way to inspire a revolt, which will just cause power to once again change hands from the master to the slaves.

Incels can’t rule. I doubt a ruler would be celibate, and if they are they could change that whenever they want

It seems like a sure way to inspire a revolt, which will just cause power to once again change hands from the master to the slaves.
I'm the kind of guy to promote them to rebel and start uprisings I know won't succeeded in order to channel and contain their political movement as controlled opposition. Also it would be funny to crush their rebellions over and over again.

I'm the kind of guy to promote them to rebel and start uprisings I know won't succeeded in order to channel and contain their political movement as controlled opposition. Also it would be funny to crush their rebellions over and over again.
Lmao, you're acting like a Jew. Are you secretly Jewish?

Lmao, you're acting like a Jew. Are you secretly Jewish?
I got that kind of playing both sides strategy from samefagging and shitposting on chan messageboards. I guess it requires the same kind of duplicitous planning 2 steps ahead of thinking.

I got that kind of playing both sides strategy from samefagging and shitposting on chan messageboards. I guess it requires the same kind of duplicitous planning 2 steps ahead of thinking.
I see; I guess we must all become Jews to get ahead in this world. Anything less will get crushed underneath the boots of progress.