Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory On the idealization and fetishization of teenage relationships: You really aren't missing out on that much

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Something I have noticed a lot on this forum, and from many incels in general, is how much they bemoan about them missing out on relationships in high school and college.

This constant fetishization of the idea of a teenage relationship is incredibly harmful, especially among us incels, many of us who already suffer from mental illnesses and depression; the reminder that we missed out on this ideal stage of life is extremely damaging.

So, I will instead speak of an experience, from a friend of mine.

The actual dynamics of a teenage relationship is very similar to that of adult relationships. In my story, my friend takes upon the role of "betabuxx" to a 1%er foid. Stupid, I know. Ah, the lengths men will go to for sex.

My friend managed to get himself into a relationship with a Stacy. Big mistake. She used him as an emotional tampon, a gift buyer, and as a slave in general. It followed out exactly as the dynamics of a betabuxx relationship: he got starfish sex, but she was talking with other guys. All the fucking time. She eventually abused him so bad that he just broke in general, and now he doesn't ever want to get into another relationship.

So here's the thing. Teenage relationships aren't this beautiful magic thing that you're missing out on. They're just like adult relationships, minus the house, the kids, or the marriage. Just because you had one doesn't mean you suddenly become Chad. Many normies get into these relationships and ultimately get fucked over. Remember, stability, happiness, and love? Its all Chad only.

inb4 people say cope, fuck you

Last edited:
Co-copa cabanna

Maybe normie-teenage relationships aren't that good, but chad-teenage relationships are.

ITS ABOUT IMPREGNATING THAT GIRL-NEXT-DOOR AFTER PROM AND THEN TELLING HER TO GET AN ABORTION

My friend managed to get himself into a relationship with a Stacy. Big mistake. She used him as an emotional tampon, a gift buyer, and as a slave in general. It followed out exactly as the dynamics of a betabuxx relationship: he got starfish sex, but she was talking with other guys. All the fucking time. She eventually abused him so bad that he just broke in general, and now he doesn't ever want to get into another relationship.

So here's the thing. Teenage relationships aren't this beautiful magic thing that you're missing out on. They're just like adult relationships, minus the house, the kids, or the marriage. Just because you had one doesn't mean you suddenly become Chad. Many normies get into these relationships and ultimately get fucked over. Remember, stability, happiness, and love? Its all Chad only.
Getting real teen love as a chad is what matters. Or getting into an uncucked teen relationship.

fuck you

You can get into any stable relationship, and you're set. If anything, Chad adult relationship > Chad teen relationship.
I'm more jealous of chad teens than adult chads. Plus they get to fuck foids who are nearly virgins, even though they don't need to fuck virgins since sluts fuck them for free any way.

I'm more jealous of chad teens than adult chads. Plus they get to fuck foids who are nearly virgins, even though they don't need to fuck virgins since sluts fuck them for free any way.
True but it almost always ends up in accuse-rape.

Anecdote.

Also of course a relationship between a normie and a Stacy wouldn't work. Ofc it was about money/emotional tampooing etc.