Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee oh fuck women acting like they are so different for liking tall men is so annoying

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
''call me old fashion but i love big guys they make me feel safe'' FUCK OFF, ALL WOMEN LIKE TALL MEN AND TALL MEN ONLY, ALL WOMEN HAVE THE SAME TASTES, ALL WOMEN HATE MANLETS

''call me old fashion but i love big guys they make me feel safe'' FUCK YOU STUPID WHORE, ALL WOMEN LIKE TALL MEN AND TALL MEN ONLY, ALL WOMEN HAVE THE SAME TASTES, ALL WOMEN HATE MANLETS
Jfl at fat chicks having height requirements

Girls also like facially good looking short men. The biggest slayers I know are short. F A C E.

Correct. Tall = universally attractive to femoids. Face comes second, as everyone knows.

it never began

Attachments

• 6 height.png
    6 height.png
    48 KB · Views: 156
Nahh fam, otherwise I'd have fucked a foid. I'm 195 cm and still a virgin
larper, women see tall men as gods even if they are ugly, you cant be an incel if you are tall

larper, women see tall men as gods even if they are ugly, you cant be an incel if you are tall

Agreed. I have personally known many tall ugly lanklets who slay prime pussy.

Fam I've been rejected over 90 times. Face determined more than height. Granted I could probably get an ugly,fat post,wall single mother foid but fuck that

Fuck i'm 1.73 m (about 5'6) it's over for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Where is this mythical female that will fuck me for being tall?

You should make them feel a bit less safER

What retarded bitch says that? This forum is such ragefuel at times.

Face, height, race.

You need at least two of these to succeed. Anyone saying just height doesn't realize there are 6 foot currycels here. Anyone saying JBW doesn't understand there are 5'2'' manlet whites.

What binds of all us together is most of us have only 0 or 1 of these traits.

Never knew femoids are trying to be "original" with their tastes. Stupid cunts.

Face > Frame > Height
If not taking into account anyone under 5ft7, it's over for them.

Race > Face > Height

Saying you're special for liking tall men, is like me qualifying myself as special for liking large breasts.

Needless to say, I know what kind of special these foids classify as.

I've seen Jb's with manlet boyfriends

Just be king of manlets (5'11'') for height and statusmaxxing

Fuck i'm 1.73 m (about 5'6) it's over for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
173cm is about 5''8. American measurements are retarded.
6'' = 183

I'm 6'5 and a mentalcel virgin, you think height makes us different, but we're both here OP. This is the hellish world we live in. This is how much femoids have failed us, if you have ANY flaw at all, you can be a 29 year old virgin like me, regardless of height ... That's how deep these fuckin useless THOTS are, physical flaws ? YOU'RE DOOMED ! MENTAL FLAWS ? YOU'RE DOOMED !

Pretty much anything but "chad", and you're DEAD to them.

Well i've got breaking news for the femoid whores, they're dead to me too, have been for a long time.

Maybe 5”9-5”10 it’s acceptable but under 5”9 is a death sentence

Being 5'9 is bad, but anything under it is very bad. I would say 6'3 is optimal height.

Call me a little kooky but I like good looking guys. teehee

I love when women put-down guys for wearing lifts or elevator shoes. "Oh men are so insecure! Plenty of girls like short guys. Not me though."

Every time a woman says something like that, it'd be nice if a horse suddenly popped out and fucked her right there.

Face, height, race.

You need at least two of these to succeed. Anyone saying just height doesn't realize there are 6 foot currycels here. Anyone saying JBW doesn't understand there are 5'2'' manlet whites.

What binds of all us together is most of us have only 0 or 1 of these traits.

High IQ post.