Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NYU prof suggests schools teach ‘mating dynamics’ to young men amid rise of ‘AI sex bots’

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
“Pursuing someone and developing the skills, deciding to put on a clean shirt, maybe showering more often, maybe hitting the gym once in a while, and maybe text when you are unsure how this person feels about you and figuring out how to act so you can develop a relationship,” he explained.
Do people really never understand that this doesn't fucking work? And that it's the most overused advice ever?

“Approaching women, and making them feel safe, is a skill,”
This bald fag wants you to go to jail

The foid fears the samurAI

Do people really never understand that this doesn't fucking work? And that it's the most overused advice ever?
Just put on a clean shirt bro :soy:

a lot of guys are going to get blackpilled approaching and getting repeatedly rejected irl. i think this idea might backfire tbh.

Too late, the AI is here. Soon the waifubots will be too

Just more right wing sensationalist fear mongering. They should kill themselves for being such low iq cucks

No matter how bad females get it's always men's fault :feelsseriously:

They are terrified of sexbots.

The professor should prove his tactics work by going around campus and cold approaching random female undergrads

Why dont they tell women to approach? Surely they're equal and just as capable as us men?
It's always hilarious when I go on reddit to mine comedy gold and I see people who actually believe foids will approach a non-chad male.
It's always the easiest both culturally and intellectually to blame the man. Besides people don't want to admit the importance of genetics.