Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [ NUCLEAR BLACKPILL ] Confidence and self esteem can ONLY come from MASSIVE amounts of validation .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
EVERY THING ELSE

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING

ALL THE DRUGS / THERAPY / BOOKS / PODCASTS / PUA COURSES ......... ARE PURE FUCKING

C O P E
O
P
E

UNLESS YOU GET TONS OF IOI ' S / COMPLIMENTS / POSITIVE RESPONSES FROM STRANGERS DURING DAILY
SOCIAL INTERACTIONS BOTH WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND GROWING UP

YOU CAN NOT BUILD A TRUE , DEEP , REAL SELF ESTEEM / LOW INHIBITION

IF YOU ARE BROWSING INCEL FORUMS RIGHT NOW AND YOU SUFFER FROM LOW SELF ESTEEM / HIGH INHIB IT'S
OVER BUDDY BOYO , IT'S WAAAY TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT TO COPE WITH IT

LIFE STARTS AT THE MOMENT THE EGG IS FORMED AND END AT 20

There's no such thing as confidence just ability. Black Pill Presentations did a good vid on this.

People, and even animals for that matter, repeat actions that give them gratification and refrain from making actions that have repeatedly given them pain. They also associate things in that way, Pavlov 101.

If every single time you went out you were inundated by positive responses and females wanting your D, of course you'd be social and want to go out. If every time you approach a female, IRL or online, you get a positive response, of course you'll keep doing that.

That's confidence for ya'll.

How the hell can you have high confidence and self-esteem as a male if you face rejection, can't get sex, get validation for how ugly you must look from dating sites, tinder ect, real life taunts and mocking. Also how can you have top tier social skills when you can't get a good social life and sex/relationships? You remain inexperienced and in worse cases become an extreme anxious unconfident wreck through no fault of your own.

Other people have to want to be friends with you and more, you can't just suddenly change it!

Meanwhile femoids and normies say we have low self-esteem because we're evil incels.

How can they be such experts on incels and spout their lazy justifications for real problems that they have never and will never personally experience?

I have to disagree with you. By your logic loners, monks, people living in isolation all have low self-esteem. I find this claim to ridiculous. A True deep, meaningful self-esteem must originated from the self and not from external validation......

I used to be confident playing basketball

until I low tier pro player beat me

now I have no confidence

High IQ facts. If nobody compliments your looks, you are ugly.

the only thing that gets me feeling confident now a days is 7 shots of whiskey.

People, and even animals for that matter, repeat actions that give them gratification and refrain from making actions that have repeatedly given them pain. They also associate things in that way, Pavlov 101.

If every single time you went out you were inundated by positive responses and females wanting your D, of course you'd be social and want to go out. If every time you approach a female, IRL or online, you get a positive response, of course you'll keep doing that.

That's confidence for ya'll.

High iq post

This concept is so simple and basic , yet normalfags still refuse to acknowledge it

I wish I could somehow delude myself into feeling confident. Antidepressants used to have this effect on me, but I stopped taking them when I realized that they made me an emotionless zombie. Perhaps if I could somehow be convinced that I am superior to the average normie I'd be confident enough to lower my inhibitions to a tolerable level. I wonder if there is a way to trick my mind into viewing myself as such.

I have to disagree with you. By your logic loners, monks, people living in isolation all have low self-esteem. I find this claim to ridiculous. A True deep, meaningful self-esteem must originated from the self and not from external validation......
Monks derive their self-esteem from the validation of God. Without God they wouldn't have self-esteem. Without God, monks are transparent losers who attempt to cope by withdrawing from sources of pain.

Religion is the greatest cope though, that is, if you have faith. The problem with ugly men nowadays is that they both suck at sex and at religion. There's nothing more miserable than an ugly atheist.

That's mostly why I came to develop a modicum of Christian faith over time, and a far greater faith in the Singularity.

A True deep, meaningful self-esteem must originated from the self and not from external validation......

Revolutionary in their monotheism though they were, not even the ancient Hebrews believed God could create ex nihilo. The Lord, for all of his power, still had to draw up creation from the chaotic primordial sea. There had to be some substance with which to, and substrate upon which, to mold the world. The ancient imagination rebelled at the thought of something arising from nothing, and for very good reason: this is not something we find in the human experience.

A human being can no sooner conjure up a sense of self-worth from nothing than Yahweh could the world from some pristine emptiness. We are, for good or for evil, social beings and, as such, the Self and Other are inextricably linked and the circumference defining the former is collectively drawn by the boundaries delineated by the latter.

Now, I suppose each one of us here could surrender himself to the dark and isolated place our ugliness has relegated us to and attempt to conjure up a sense of self-worth as we hang suspended in the void. We've never heard anything like a compliment, so we'll praise ourselves. Every other member of our race considers us hideous, so we'll gaze in the mirror long enough to convince ourselves we're not repulsive. And why not? If we've become the sole inhabitants of our private little worlds, ugliness and beauty are rendered meaningless. The very human loneliness of the Hebrew God who ushered in other beings simply to hear other voices too brutal for us, we can aspire to emulate the Christian god who, though radically alone, convinced himself he was both One and Many and thus not actually alone even during those endless nights when he was the only thing that was.

Talking to one's self is a habit of the very lonely, something I can attest to. You speak to yourself in the dead of night, trying to spin companions out of shadows and the fractured reflections of broken mirrors. You clutch yourself tightly as you fall asleep alone, desperately hoping to feel something like the embrace of the Other that so many take for granted. Your spectral companions, stitched together from dead dreams and rotting fantasies, assure you that you have some worth even though the citizens who populate the world beyond the threshold of your front door despise you for the egregious crime of having been born an abomination. During the witching hour, that tiny moment between the darkest moment and the dawn, you can sit upon your rotting throne and pretend its gilded in gold while you preside over a court of ghosts and echoes.

It's all worthless, all empty. The sun rises and you find yourself dethroned, your reign over the Kingdom of Bones and Dust abruptly ended. The king realizes he was the deformed jester all along, the crown on his head made of tin, his illustrious robes nothing more than gaudy rags. The hateful voices of the Other, calling him loathsome, unlovable and unwanted fill his ears and, though he desperately wishes otherwise, the pleasant lies he told himself while he languished alone in the dark are unable to drown them out.

There's a reason both illusionists and monsters surround themselves with darkness: the former because the lack of light allows them to fool others, the latter because it allows them to fool themselves.

Monks derive their self-esteem from the validation of God. Without God they wouldn't have self-esteem. Without God, monks are transparent losers who attempt to cope by withdrawing from sources of pain.

Religion is the greatest cope though, that is, if you have faith. The problem with ugly men nowadays is that they both suck at sex and at religion. There's nothing more miserable than an ugly atheist.

That's mostly why I came to develop a modicum of Christian faith over time, and a far greater faith in the Singularity.

I was under the impression that monks get their self-esteem from a sense righteousness and staying true to moral principals or something along these lines.

I don't view religion as a cope, I see it more as a mixture of myths & tales and a set of "divine" guidelines a human should conduct itself. I myself don't subscribe to any religions atm and can best describe as agnostic I suppose....

Revolutionary in their monotheism though they were, not even the ancient Hebrews believed God could create ex nihilo. The Lord, for all of his power, still had to draw up creation from the chaotic primordial sea. There had to be some substance with which to, and substrate upon which, to mold the world. The ancient imagination rebelled at the thought of something arising from nothing, and for very good reason: this is not something we find in the human experience.

A human being can no sooner conjure up a sense of self-worth from nothing than Yahweh could the world from some pristine emptiness. We are, for good or for evil, social beings and, as such, the Self and Other are inextricably linked and the circumference defining the former is collectively drawn by the boundaries delineated by the latter.

Now, I suppose each one of us here could surrender himself to the dark and isolated place our ugliness has relegated us to and attempt to conjure up a sense of self-worth as we hang suspended in the void. We've never heard anything like a compliment, so we'll praise ourselves. Every other member of our race considers us hideous, so we'll gaze in the mirror long enough to convince ourselves we're not repulsive. And why not? If we've become the sole inhabitants of our private little worlds, ugliness and beauty are rendered meaningless. The very human loneliness of the Hebrew God who ushered in other beings simply to hear other voices too brutal for us, we can aspire to emulate the Christian god who, though radically alone, convinced himself he was both One and Many and thus not actually alone even during those endless nights when he was the only thing that was.

Talking to one's self is a habit of the very lonely, something I can attest to. You speak to yourself in the dead of night, trying to spin companions out of shadows and the fractured reflections of broken mirrors. You clutch yourself tightly as you fall asleep alone, desperately hoping to feel something like the embrace of the Other that so many take for granted. Your spectral companions, stitched together from dead dreams and rotting fantasies, assure you that you have some worth even though the citizens who populate the world beyond the threshold of your front door despise you for the egregious crime of having been born an abomination. During the witching hour, that tiny moment between the darkest moment and the dawn, you can sit upon your rotting throne and pretend its gilded in gold while you preside over a court of ghosts and echoes.

It's all worthless, all empty. The sun rises and you find yourself dethroned, your reign over the Kingdom of Bones and Dust abruptly ended. The king realizes he was the deformed jester all along, the crown on his head made of tin, his illustrious robes nothing more than gaudy rags. The hateful voices of the Other, calling him loathsome, unlovable and unwanted fill his ears and, though he desperately wishes otherwise, the pleasant lies he told himself while he languished alone in the dark are unable to drown them out.

There's a reason both illusionists and monsters surround themselves with darkness: the former because the lack of light allows them to fool others, the latter because it allows them to fool themselves.

You sound very overly melodramatic.....

There is problem that I can see from your line of reasoning, which I am sure you probably already guess what it is. Where did the primordial sea originate? Is it eternal? If validation from others is necessary then isn't it not safe to assume that others must already some sort of worth? If they don't have worth then what worth would their validation have? If they do have worth then where does this worth comes from? If their worth also comes from others then this is just circular reasoning (pretty sure I am using that phrase correctly). Is it not reasonable to assume that the worth of others as you perceive them, comes from yourself? If the perceived worth of others is something you attributed to them then if you decided that they are no one of worth then reasonable to conclude that their validations to are worthless? If their validations are worthless then wouldn't self-esteem bulit on their validation also be worthless?

I wait for your responses.....

Sometimes I just get a "I" indication, I'm happy as long as it's not a Iod.

There's no such thing as confidence just ability. Black Pill Presentations did a good vid on this.

You rang:

I have a "saying" I out at the end of the video to sum up what confidence actually is - "Confidence is nothing but a placebic substitute for physical, social and financial capability"

If you have the physical ability, social acumen and financial means to do something you don't have to "be confident", you just get what it is you were trying to get.

You rang:

I have a "saying" I out at the end of the video to sum up what confidence actually is - "Confidence is nothing but a placebic substitute for physical, social and financial capability"

If you have the physical ability, social acumen and financial means to do something you don't have to "be confident", you just get what it is you were trying to get.

What happened to the beta uprising video?