Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT fags and attractive people should all be mutilated

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Greycel
we need to put them in concentration camps and then have doctors do experiments on them. we need to mutilate their faces into the ugliest faces possible and then beat the fuckin shit out of them and throw them on the streets and watch them get laughed at by everyone so they can pay for surpassing us in life. then we'll have a group of ugly people beat the fuckin shit out of them. we also must sterilize them so they cannot produce children and mutilate their skin to make it look wrinkly and ugly.

i fucking hate attractive people and norm niggers and i hope they all die. i might even say that i hate them as much as i hate people who attack or molest 5 year old little kids.

Based- total NTfag extermination.

I nominate myself, @ElTruecel @Blackpill Monk @der_komische @Ron.Belgrade @Friezacel @RealSchizo @To koniec for extERmination camp officERs.

I nominate myself, @ElTruecel @Blackpill Monk @der_komische @Ron.Belgrade @Friezacel @RealSchizo @To koniec for extERmination camp officERs.
TND
total NTFAG DEATH

Let me put on my uniform :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
05ff5eaeb85f8428d4e3e4203a2e186c-db7120l.png

It's a honor

You have my vote:yes:

Don't forget jews and gypsies

Brocel Y u forget me, I am not NT aswell.

we need to put them in concentration camps and then have doctors do experiments on them. we need to mutilate their faces into the ugliest faces possible and then beat the fuckin shit out of them and throw them on the streets and watch them get laughed at by everyone so they can pay for surpassing us in life. then we'll have a group of ugly people beat the fuckin shit out of them. we also must sterilize them so they cannot produce children and mutilate their skin to make it look wrinkly and ugly.

i fucking hate attractive people and norm niggers and i hope they all die. i might even say that i hate them as much as i hate people who attack or molest 5 year old little kids.
(In Videogame)

ultimate way to fuck over a normie’s life is to disfigure their face indeed. Ive dreamed of turning certain people into burn victims (in minecraft).

Tribute I Volunteer GIF

Please end me.

(Saying this as an NT"fag")

ultimate way to fuck over a normie’s life is to disfigure their face indeed. Ive dreamed of turning certain people into burn victims (in minecraft).

I like acid attacks more :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

i hate nts and good looking fags i also hate foids that are good looking

NTfags,normies,foids, attractive chads all should be genocided

Hope the nukes fall and everyone else turns into fallout ghouls then

Eliminate them all