Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies talking about incels

Ellioty

Ellioty

Recruit
★★
Does anyone else feel like they stick out like a sore thumb whenever someone starts talking about incels? I always feel like some criminal trying to hide in plain sight.

No one ever talks about incels around me. Also considering ugliness is the cause of my inceldom, and basically everyone’s. Everyone can tell that I’m not fucking foids.

No one ever talks about incels around me. Also considering ugliness is the cause of my inceldom, and basically everyone’s. Everyone can tell that I’m not fucking foids.
It happens to me in school occasionaly. Also sometimes when I'm in car with parents my dad listens to NPR and they talk about incels there a lot.

It happens to me in school occasionaly. Also sometimes when I'm in car with parents my dad listens to NPR and they talk about incels there a lot.
only low tier normies talk about incels Chad doesn’t care.

Yes, once I was at work and the women were joking about how they need virgin blood to perform some spell and then they looked at me and said "we need your blood."

Last edited:
Luckily no one in my surrounding talks about incels and they don’t even think they know what incels are. My workplace is pretty normal, bunch of incel tier muslims.

Yes, once I was at work and one of the women were joking about how they need virgin blood to perform some spell and then they looked at me and said "we need your blood."
Suifuel to have co workers like that, where do you work?

Yes, once I was at work and one of the women were joking about how they need virgin blood to perform some spell and then they looked at me and said "we need your blood."
:chad:

Yes, once I was at work and the women were joking about how they need virgin blood to perform some spell and then they looked at me and said "we need your blood."
:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

Vampire foids?

Barely anyone even browses the internet here.

Chalk up another reason to stay NEET

Ive never heard normies talking about incels

Only low status normies, basically incels in denial even know what incels are. Let alone talk about them in public.

When someone is talking shit about incels, it's a safe bet they are one themselves.

Ive never heard normies talking about incels
Only low status normies, basically incels in denial even know what incels are. Let alone talk about them in public.

When someone is talking shit about incels, it's a safe bet they are one themselves.

This, + autism

Almost every SJW college foid knows who incels are. They've read too much Vice to not know.

They think all of us are manlets who don't shower and are one rejection away from a mass shooting.

Honestly, in some circles, they'll use "incel" frequently as an insult to the point where it's lost its original meaning.

I tell people about incels first from the position of how they represented in the media. It helps reputation.

Never experienced something like this, looks stressful.

I got asked if I was a virgin at my workplace and treated in a condescending manner, until they all started acting scared and just avoided me. Likely had something to do with the fact I keep a fully loaded AR15 in my car at all times and play pumped up kicks + autism bitch resting face. Not a good combo.

Some food mentioned the term in the computer room.

I was browsing this site at the moment. Had to log out

An obese foid mentioned incels to me last night. Was pretty surprising.

I got asked if I was a virgin at my workplace and treated in a condescending manner, until they all started acting scared and just avoided me. Likely had something to do with the fact I keep a fully loaded AR15 in my car at all times and play pumped up kicks + autism bitch resting face. Not a good combo.
LMFAO
You´re too edgy for them my men. ( Like me )
They just Suck.