Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies and incels alike need to stop with this shitty advice

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Just go studying. Just do something stem related hurr durr

Why does everybody assumes that everyone is high iq or good at something? Normies and also incels in this sub need to stop with this annoying advice. Not everyone is capable to study something stem related or follow an other career path that will make them rich. There are incels and other people like me who are low iq and good at literally nothing. Stop with this delusional shit!

Last edited:
Studying = setting yourself for a future in betabuxing

Studying = setting yourself for a future in betabuxing

I know. But what pisses me of is that they believe everyoneis capable of studying and getting a job that will make them rich which just isn't true.

I know. But what pisses me of is that they believe everyoneis capable of studying and getting a job that will make them rich which just isn't true.

what? but my life is great bro, studying bros....... yeaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa!

tbh it seems like people just go to university until theyre like 30

I think what they're trying to say is that to remain stable in the modern economy, you're going to have to break your dick off backwards doing something, and we don't seem cut out for hard labor.

Truecels don't study. They know it's pointless since they will suicide anyway at some point.

they need to give me a lefort 3 free of charge

As a STEM studycel myself, it's a great cope. If you can do it and you aren't doing it, dumb as fuck. If you can't though, I feel for you so much.

Honestly the biggest -cels I feel for are iqcels. The only validation I really receive anymore is for being a good student and very desirable as an employee, and not having that as an incel would drive me crazy.

I feel for you OP. It amazes me how you don't sui.