Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non-NT trait: no clue how couples bond

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

166cm (5'5.5") neurodivergent
-
When they tell how they met, their story is always similar to "we were at the same place at the same time for whatever reason, we talked to each other, et voilà". And the "et voilà" part seems obvious to everyone but you.

When they tell how they met, their story is always similar to "we were at the same place at the same time for whatever reason, we talked to each other, et voilà". And the "et voilà" part seems obvious to everyone but you.
i am not spontaneous enough for me to even think this would ever be a possibility. i froze trying to dance at a concert once and walked away awkwardly.

I don't interact with couples, everytime I see them I get extremely wrathful.

the "et voila" part is when she realizes he's good looking

ovER for baguettecels

I have no idea how couples become officially couples.

Is it something unspoken after spending a lot of time together, but understood by both parties?

Does one of the person say ''should we make this official''?

Does changing the relationship status on social media make it ''official''?

my nigger i cant even make eye contact with people i dont know any longer than 1 maybe 2 seconds

Same tbh, but I'm given no choice with my family: parents, sisters, even cousins, all of them have partners.

Nope, that's why they talk in the first place. "Et voilà" is how they eventually become partners.

them holding their hands want me to go for the double kill against their skulls (in a Def jam)

It's fake and gay.

Couples don't bond. The woman tries to put the man under her simp spell. He either falls for it like a retard, or he pretends to be under it. Relationships are strictly an oofy doofy/betabux thing.

its about value and how useful someone is. I dont believe love and friendship geniuenely exists

Very true i have no idea

If it's chad and a foid, he fucks her and nothing else is important.
If it's betabuxx and a hole, they're waiting to get divorced and she's fucking chad anyways.