Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New article about Incels

>shemazing

Wow, I'm sure this won't be retarded and/or biased at all! Completely neutral and factual standpoints there and not the same old shit, I'm sure.

I actually love this "Incel community is one which is seeped in dangerous misogyny, and unlike many dark corners of the internet, it's coming to light thanks to the Reddit ban. "

Thank you cucks

"ch-chad hasn't texted me back.... in... IN A WEEK" fucking slut bang bang 7.62 in her face

Where's the part about how we expose degeneracy?

05LcCok__400x400.jpg

she looks more masculine than me, what the fuck

Fucking here we go again, them accusing us of being entitled. They just don't understand us one bit

Where's the part about how we expose degeneracy?

"Truth is a matter of perspective"

1. degeneracy doesnt exist for such feminazi magazines

2. It doesnt even exist for regular women, theyre all speaking up against sleeping around but they are all whores.

3. Of course theyre just showing a very uncomplex picture of us. They dont want to inform they want to make opinions that get sucked up

05LcCok__400x400.jpg

she looks more masculine than me, what the fuck

Radical Lesbian, PERF, Armchair Activist, Pagan, Tree hugger and proud. Over 50, over weight and ageing disgracefully.
270a.png
2640.png
1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0077-e006c-e0073-e007f.png
1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0073-e0063-e0074-e007f.png

fucking lol

They always have such a simplistic way of looking at things, but what can you expect from a simplistic female mind.

>shemazing

Wow, I'm sure this won't be retarded and/or biased at all! Completely neutral and factual standpoints there and not the same old shit, I'm sure.

The entire website is about having sex. Women have it so easy.

If only they could see the world through our eyes.

It's common knowledge that men who have sex with the most women respect women the most, like duhhh :p

I haven't read the article but I hope the author gets raped to death

The woman behind the article:
25010081_139126966792261_8284011858281627648_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/sarahmagliocco/

Of course no mention of how looks actually matter just "incels this incels that arent they horrible? Eww"

Look at how cool she is with the old Nike shirt and the camera. She’s her own person! Seems like she saw a few things that said “Incel” in them and went with whatever popped up first. Elliot Roger! urbandictionary! YouTube!

Guys, don't click the link. You are just giving them traffic. Don't read the article. Ignore them.

Then the government and the tax payers do not owe you abortions and birth control you cum sluts. You are not owed womens shelters, and you are not entitled to to our help.

The Person that made that website deserves Hollow tips in them.

Then the government and the tax payers do not owe you abortions and birth control you cum sluts. You are not owed womens shelters, and you are not entitled to to our help.

@Weed HAHAHAHAHA GTFIH AND TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAMMY'S LOOKSMATCH
37iS17R.jpg
LMAO Legit.. I mean she mogs ham maybe by 0.5 points and that's doubtful.

oi gurl I know you're reading this, PM me and I will meet ya with hamlossus, don't worry he's not misogynistic, he's actually quite opposite. Give this poor man a chance and hang out with him, he needs friends.

You can find him on facebook or just by nickname hamlossus, he's hamlossus2 on reddit. Come on gurl, you know he's your looksmatch.

she'd be truecel if she was a male. typical dumb whore living easy mode just because of being born female

In our case, all advertising is good advertising. Let this cunt have her soapbox. This, along with many other things, gets our name and the blackpill spread. Remeber, Trump started as a meme and is now the president of the USA.

"men who feel sex is owed to them" I bet she supports free contraception and abortion

and JFL at this pic:
21224172_1427024064011724_7254199784418836480_n.jpg

Every time I look at these female sites.
cf2.jpg

"men who feel sex is owed to them" I bet she supports free contraception and abortion

and JFL at this pic:
21224172_1427024064011724_7254199784418836480_n.jpg

That made me lol when I saw it

I honestly can't get mad at this. I don't take females seriously when they discuss these things.

I haven't read the article but I hope the author gets raped to death

I have read it and I hope the author gets raped and sold to ISIS slave market.

Weak publication, doesn't matter.

> shemazing.net
> she mazing
> She's Amazing

I ain't clicking that shit, nigga.