Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Narcissistic people who need a lot of validation, but in an insecure pain aversion formation are MOST motivated. Those not this way are mere hobbyists

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Because they have the most to prove. Not only to others but for their own self preservation.
And because they don't take shit from negativity.
They get motivation resources form fear and anger more than most people.
People out for grudges need people to do somethign wrong to them. But people who are generally insecure feel passively wronged every single second of their un-worthwhile wronged life.
Whereas people who are always anger/ upset/ in a state of emergency about their ego are always going to be the ones looksmaxxing.
People who feel there's something not right with themselves, and need high standards are the ones who are more motivated by something far more tapping in of psychological resources more than just sheer love.
Take a person who loves to be muscular, and someone who hates being beta.
The latter will work harder/ more chronically/ stronger to achieve something that is safe more than something that is loved.
Something that is of a danger goes more into the more central lobes of self preservation than the external ones of luxury/ extravagance.
People who work out because they love to look cut are just hobbyists compared to the insecure who want safety away from anxiety/ pain/ misfortunte/ loserville.
JFL at gymcels who do it becuase they are "trying to push the limits of their body for health, and fitness." BS, it's ego driven, but those who truly do it for ego, power will be better equipped if they have narcissism/ and a sense of being wronged in life, and a desire to prove something for the sake of intravagant shame/ sadness/ fear/ anger based emotion.
And that's good because there's no motivation more core/ central than safety from death/ shame/ dismay/ etc. So there's nothing better for you.
Most people who do it to just "test themselves out, it's my hobby, I like it" are not nearly as motivated as those who put their heart into the game.

Most people motivated this way will be far more perfectionistic than those motivated by other psychological resources that make them pre-assured when the situation isn't, and just looking into things through extravagance based psychological resources, not intravagance psychological resources.
Soft motivated people are people who are not driven by the need to be safe/ have pain. Whereas if you're a narcissist then you cannot live iwthout what you love. Especially in our spoiled, insulated, high standards, all or nothing society we live in today then people who don't have a thing perfect will be cast out, which is too much for the narcissist to handle.
Positiivity is for the weak. Decreasing and eliminating the negativity is for the strong.
Feeling you are entitled to a perfect life and anyone taking it away from you then that gets them destruction.
It's necessary for you to be entitled for it to work.
Insecurity without unbidden entitlement makes it impossible.
Insecurity is the fuel, but anger is the food for the focus/ drive/ rampage.

Last edited:
You are right on point with this one, OP. It's more of that "alpha red pill" vibe.

Fear is a stronger motivator than greed. I agree. And as a narcissist I can affirm you are 100% right.

Fear is a stronger motivator than greed. I agree. And as a narcissist I can affirm you are 100% right.
Yes, fear and fight for your life instincts are more powerful than greed/ wanting.
It's why positivity and having a day in the park 247 will never get you to unleash your full power or potential.
We are mostly motivated to fight back out of low self esteem, feeling completely unhappy with our situations in life. Because a lto fo the time we are so bogged down and defeated.
Being completely positive is unrealistic, and trying to be positive in a negative situation is like fighting on two fronts. unneeded pressure of thinking, and less effective.

Yea, it seems like they do get motivation resources from fear and anger than more people per usual.

Makes perfect sense why the beta guy would hate not being muscular, he feels like its a need compared to the guy that doesnt feel the same.

Interesting.