Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Rating of poster unbearable2woman

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
GOOD:
- Hair is thick, Norwood 1, stylish.
- Chin is decent, lower third is quite masculine; decent philtrum to chin ratio
- Eye area is 6/10, good eyespacing, not hunter, sexy or smouldering though.
- Thick eyebrows
- no death sentences: midface isn't long
- Zygomatic arch
BAD:
- Pencilneck
- Flat, undefined nose; nose bridge is as wide as the nose's base; your nose looks like a flattened Twix (chocolate bar).
- No cheekbone forward projection.

With you, your problem is lack of harmony rather than any terrible flaws. Can you send a side pic? You are about a 5-6/10, esp if you got a rhinoplasty. You could definitely get a jailbait/teen/young/prime gf if you had a decent brain. Where do you live? That affects things too.

PS:

You are definitely ethnic-white which may affect things but you are still Caucasian. You look southern-med-ish. I was expecting an Indian, the way you talked about yourself. Guys who look like you get gfs all the time. But they don't post on forums.

Not an incel, but a mentalcel.

Anyone else who has seen him, let's compare notes.

Fakecels are everywhere. This is why I left Lookism: too many 4.5-7s. Not enough legit sub5incels, i.e, 2/10 guys like me.

FACEandLMS said:

Fakecels are everywhere. This is why I left Lookism: too many 4-7s. Not enough legit sub5incels.

Wut

Enigmatic93 said:
FACEandLMS said:
Fakecels are everywhere. This is why I left Lookism: too many 4-7s. Not enough legit sub5incels.
Wut

i mean deep sub5s like 2/10, not guys on the cusp of average.

Even you, you're not hideous at all.

FACEandLMS said:
i mean deep sub5s like 2/10, not guy o the cusp of average.

what difference does it make? 2 or 4 is sub5=death

nausea said:
what difference does it make? 2 or 4 is sub5=death

Speaking as a 2/10, I'd kill to be a 4 and seen as somewhat human. I admit, it's still sub6, i.e. bad. But being the worse-looking guy in a room is something 2/10s like me know only too well. Being a 4/10, there will be other 4/10s in the room with you.

Sparky said:
If this guy is a PSLI 5-6,  he is stuffed with sub4 girls and will have to LTR any girl that’s a 4+ to have sexual relations with her (and he’ll probably get cucked )

What does the term "incel" mean again?

5-6? There are much better looking guys here. There shouldn't be, but there are.

White guy?

So many faggotcels here that can't even run jbw

Seriously considering showing my pics to FACEandLMS tbh.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Seriously considering showing my pics to FACEandLMS tbh.

DO IT. Prove your subhumanity.

Sparky said:
Unable to have sex with girls you are physically attracted to. I assume many PSLI 5s will have trouble getting an erection over a 2/10 warpig so they are still incel. 

Injecting test may help to lower your standards though. I’m considering this but am still weighing in the risks.

A lot of people on here have low T and thus have high standards through no fault of their own.

Or you could just go to Asia and fuck those pretty girls on Tinder  :heh:

Sparky said:
I’m 18 so I can’t just pack up and leave yet. Definitely need to go there on holiday though.

11 matches so far, buddy boyo. South Koreans are just too sexy.

Lol i`m not white at all dude.

I have problems with my phone so i don`t know when i can send you the side pic tbt, also very clever to post your rating in the forum so everyone can see it.

Unbearable2woman said:
Lol i`m not white at all dude.

I have problems with my phone so i don`t know when i can send you the side pic tbt, also very clever to post your rating in the forum so everyone can see it.

He likes to expose volcels.

CopingGymcel said:
He likes to expose volcels.

I send him the most cherrypicked photos i can find, i thinking about sending him a picture of me in full ligthing outside, we will see if he still thinks i`m a 5-6 after that.

Unbearable2woman said:
I send him the most cherrypicked photos i can find, i thinking about sending him a picture of me in full ligthing outside, we will see if he still thinks i`m a 5-6 after that.

Outside lighting  :sick:

CopingGymcel said:
Outside lighting  :sick:

I somehow look better, makes my nose looks more defined.

Unbearable2woman said:

The most epic lighting is when you're sitting by a window and sunlight is shining onto your face, that and night life lighting.

Unbearable2woman said:

Broo pm me youre pic i will give you a honest rating and im trustworthy so dont worry.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Broo pm me youre pic i will give you a honest rating and im trustworthy so dont worry.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Posts: 31[/font]

CopingGymcel said:
The most epic lighting is when you're sitting by a window and sunlight is shining onto your face, that and night life lighting.

night light is epic yes, but sunlight from window to your face is my worst enemy lmao

StemCel137 said:
night light is epic yes, but sunlight from window to your face is my worst enemy lmao

I like sunlight from the window, if it's an array that comes from above and shines on your face and the room isn't overly light to begin with.