Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My mom thinks that sometimes r*pists can be innocent but promiscuous women deserve the worst

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Women have sex with dogs, bears and other animals that can't consent so that makes them rapists.

Women have sex with dogs, bears and other animals that can't consent so that makes them rapists.
if a foid is caught fucking her dog they should be married, no divorce possible, if the dog dies then she is killed

Based mom, and there's no such thing as a modest bikini.

1 month year old girls get raped?

Sorry mang, but saying dogs and horses are 'victims' while they are balls deep inside women's vagina is insane COPE.

Dogs and horses WANT to mount the woman and do it by their own volition, as much as an animal can have a semblance of volition.

The only real victims of sexual abuse is sub7 men because they are HURTING BECAUSE OF LACK OF SEX :feelsdevil:

You are NOT going to get me to feel 'sorry' about the poor dogs :(( who are balls deep in the woman and in the process of CREAMPING her

Male animals CANNOT be ''victims'' of foid ''sexual abuse''.

It's like saying a male teenager is a poor ''rape victim'' while being balls deep inside his milf teacher. Oh no, poor him :feelsseriously:

You're not going to make me feel sorry for these sex-haver moggers.