Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media My ignore list

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Guyfriend

I only unignore rarely or when i was just raging and ignoring random users

3 of my brocels on there

for the rest i would say somewhat based list

Glad I'm not in there. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Why am I not on this?

why is pancakecel ignored

most of em are indians xD

I only have 2 people on my ignore list,
I don´t want to add more, unless they send me personal messages in my inbox, and ask weird questions.
I never called new people ´Gray´ and disrespect them (cause I am fairly new here myself).
But now I understand why older members are on high alert for ´Graycels´ and dont like them.
It´s usually people with a gray username asking me very personal questions, spamming my inbox full and
picking fights with me (for no solid reason whatsoever).

I only have 2 people on my ignore list,
I don´t want to add more, unless they send me personal messages in my inbox, and ask weird questions.
I never called new people ´Gray´ and disrespect them (cause I am fairly new here myself).
But now I understand why older members are on high alert for ´Graycels´ and dont like them.
It´s usually people with a gray username asking me very personal questions, spamming my inbox full and
zet mij er in dan

homo

jfl

i knew i was gonna be on it tbh

Basically this. Or NT opinions, or normgroid spamfest.

Ganz schön komisch, "Der Komische"...
Kappa.

With ´gray username´ I mean people with the RANK Graycel (0-500 posts).
Not older members like you, who decided to switch color in settings.
jfl bro is grapje dont worry

Thought I'd be on it

He sucks Kike cock on the daily
it doesnt matter who to vote for. A lot of people just vote guys like wilders cause its funny. Personally i'd vote some leftist anti-work party that gives me more neetbux and free shit but that doesnt exist here so i have never voted and likely never will

it doesnt matter who to vote for. A lot of people just vote guys like wilders cause its funny. Personally i'd vote some leftist anti-work party that gives me more neetbux and free shit but that doesnt exist here so i have never voted and likely never will
AfD is the funniest one

Their leader is a lesbian that lives in Switzerland with her ethnic partner, you couldn't make that shit up

AfD is the funniest one

Their leader is a lesbian that lives in Switzerland with her ethnic partner, you couldn't make that shit up
yeah its all just a show. Even if they where in power nothing would change. In Italy and austria they elected RW governments and they still had mass immigration and clown world on steroids just without neetbux or restricted access to neetbux so why would I vote for them as a lonely male

yeah its all just a show. Even if they where in power nothing would change. In Italy and austria they elected RW governments and they still had mass immigration and clown world on steroids just without neetbux or restricted access to neetbux so why would I vote for them as a lonely male
Germany seems pretty generous with the neetbux at least, although that will change once their economy further implodes.

Germany seems pretty generous with the neetbux at least, although that will change once their economy further implodes.
if i dont get a decent job after uni where ill make at least 50k a year or (if i cant achieve that) get decent neetbux I will just kill myself

most common reasons for me:
-autismophobia
-fakecel
-insulting me for no reason
-low IQ
-denying NT pill

Why pancakecel, freezacel and lonelyus? Rest I'm not interested in the reasons why.

Jfl ofc @Piratecel and @Whitefeminineboy are on there

based tho definitely bitchslapped some bros but hey, to each his own taste

Geert Wilders based?
i voted for him
He sucks Kike cock on the daily
you dont understand current dutch politics

if you arent a leftwingcrybaby wilders was the only choice
Basically why I voted for trump.
I wish I had an actual based Right-Wing party to vote for, not the AFD or GOP bullshit.

What did @CopingForBrutality do? He’s one of the most chill & even-keel users here imo

i wonder how many people blocked me

I’m going to have you kill you for that you filthy goy
The roles are now reversed goyim are now God's chosen people haha!!