Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Muh black lives matter"

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, suspected autist/asp
★★★★
Have any of my fellow blackcels noticed that the same people who will say "Black lives matter" are the same people who will clutch their purse or walk faster to get away from you when they see you?

@IronsideCel @BlackCel_from_ZA @Clavicus Vile @Master @Qwertyuiop99

@Frat Link The Chad

Nah, I haven’t really interacted with many white people or other races in my life. Mostly only the dickweeds at my schools that made fun of me. I live in a mostly black area. However I wouldn’t be surprised at this hypocrisy though. But I can’t blame the other races entirely, black hood culture has really ruined our already bad reputation.

Master
★★★★★
Founder
Joined Nov 7, 2017
Last seen 22 minutes ago · Viewing thread "Muh black lives matter"

I hate them. They're a significant reason as to why the negro race sucks and doesn't thrive.

If I clutch my purse and walk faster around any niggers it's because I stole it first and haven't had time to dig out the valuables...

If I clutch my purse and walk faster around any niggers it's because I stole it first and haven't had time to dig out the valuables...
Ha Ha Lol GIF

No life for your face.

no I only do the latter

My most brutal experience there is one time a white child was hiding behind her parents for me and one time a a white child was talking on me in Spanish with her parents.

My most brutal experience there is one time a white child was hiding behind her parents for me and one time a a white child was talking on me in Spanish with her parents.
It's because you are a scary scary black inkwell

Nah, I haven’t really interacted with many white people or other races in my life. Mostly only the dickweeds at my schools that made fun of me. I live in a mostly black area. However I wouldn’t be surprised at this hypocrisy though. But I can’t blame the other races entirely, black hood culture has really ruined our already bad reputation.

Why would you stay in da hood? Just move to an area without many Blacks. I always refuse to move to any area that has a lot of Blacks and I barely interact with other Blacks, even if they speak Spanish.

Have any of my fellow blackcels noticed that the same people who will say "Black lives matter" are the same people who will clutch their purse or walk faster to get away from you when they see you?

@IronsideCel @BlackCel_from_ZA @Clavicus Vile @Master @Qwertyuiop99

@Frat Link The Chad
Black lives matter in the streets, apartheid and kkk in the sheets