Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel More ER Fuel

Ihatefaggots

Ihatefaggots

Greycel
Today, in class the teacher asked us to get into groups, I knew that I'd have to be the one asking people to be in their groups. So I asked the three people in front of me if I could be in their group. One of them said ok, but then this Jewish fag who didn't even fucking acknowledge me and instead told that guy "Nah, let's not bring our group down like that." I was so fucking enraged I wanted to end his life right then and there. It was hard enough for me to ask in the first place, and on top of that he had to humiliate me in front of other people. Fuck this world, it was not my choice to be born an ugly 5'5 retard with social anxiety. And yet they wonder why people shoot up schools and shit because nobody gives a flying fuck about people like us.

That's even worse than being picked last by the team captain in PE

jews are the embodiment of evil.

Gouge his eyes out (in video game).

Today, in class the teacher asked us to get into groups, I knew that I'd have to be the one asking people to be in their groups. So I asked the three people in front of me if I could be in their group. One of them said ok, but then this Jewish fag who didn't even fucking acknowledge me and instead told that guy "Nah, let's not bring our group down like that." I was so fucking enraged I wanted to end his life right then and there. It was hard enough for me to ask in the first place, and on top of that he had to humiliate me in front of other people. Fuck this world, it was not my choice to be born an ugly 5'5 retard with social anxiety. And yet they wonder why people shoot up schools and shit because nobody gives a flying fuck about people like us.
if i were you, I wouldn't have asked to join the group. i would say to them, "the teacher is requiring everyone to join a group, thus I will be joining the group closest to me" i wouldn't give a fuck if they didn't want me in the group, they will have to deal with it.

Brootal.

Then people will tell you to work on yourself, when you did nothing wrong.

"Just hit the gym, bro, get them gains!"

It's all generic bullshit, that doesnt address the issue.

Tired of this world, lets LDAR!

I feel for you brocel.i also had similar experiences from normies.
greatest proof of u being incel is that nomries will hate you from the beginning of childhood.anyway its brutal bro

Inceltrait: never being selected to join a group