Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope More bad advice reddit gave me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
Redditretard2

what did you expect from reddit kek

Redpill cope.

I didn't expect to be given advice at all lol. I thought red-pill copers left reddit.
Redpill is becoming the common mentality there. Most have left the bluepill. They're now experiencing the redpill cope.

Somewhat better than the regular take a shower and find a hobby.

>men are not supposed to be pretty
>skincare routine

Somewhat better than the regular take a shower and find a hobby.
The recommendations aren't bad, I have even encouraged others here to do combat sports and bodybuilding, but him thinking it can make a sub 5 a high value male is just cope.

I don't know why boxing is always the first in the normie martial arts list. It's the worst in terms of brain damage, and the most limited. I did train boxing for a while and I know just how shit it can be. Cookie-cutter training, too much ducking, sparring too hard. You won't run into someone who can kick your head off every day, but even someone with no training will instinctively clinch you so you can't punch them. Boxing can't die soon enough.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

"men aren't supposed to be attractive, they are supposed to wage slave for foids."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back